Announce your New "Elite" Status here... | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

...Since we have so many newly paid "Elite" members I thought this would be a place where you can announce your new "Eliteness"...

...I do like to say Congrats :chug: to all the new "Elites" but it is hard sometimes to know who is new ...:dunno:

...And to all the paid "Elites"...:salute:

..How to become "Elite"..
http://www.explorer4x4.com/elite.html

...Being "Elite" benefits include...

...All of this for only $20 a year...

The Status of being an "Elite" member
Mail storage of 250 messages
Being able to post your own, cool, Avatar
Begin your own "Elite Registry"
Upload and store your Pics here (640x480) and have your own albums
Upload videos
Post in the "Explorer Calender" your upcoming events
Have your own VBGarage
Post Your own "Explorer 911" and get quick help
Have your own "Panic Button" while you are at work

...Only "Elite" members can sell items in the Explorer Forum Classifieds ...

...And if that's not enough, you get "No more ads in the middle of threads or underlined ad links!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

..Current Specials for non Elites..

.... "Elite" time for having links to this site posted...
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226821

...And Ranger Owners, be sure to check out this thread..;)
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221238

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

...For all new "Elite" members, be sure to add a link to your "Elite Registry" in your signature...Burns is always on the lookout for the next "Feature Truck" of the month...;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

there are a few places we would welcome others in Canada,, i am almost in the middle of the contry , in a vacation paradise,

new elite here. haven't posted a registry yet. i'm waiting to finish up my sas first. to all the regulars on here, i post on a lot of different forums and messageboards, and this one has been the most helpful by far. keep up the good work :thumbsup:

there are a few places we would welcome others in Canada,, i am almost in the middle of the contry , in a vacation paradise,

well, I love it over there... hopefully emigrating in Feb!

Si

...BillyBob82, it's never to early to start your registry with the before pics...;)

...And that is great that you decided to invest in this Forum...:biggthump

nother Elite X-Sport here..

Attachments

• nakitasx.JPG
    nakitasx.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 315

...Welcome to the "Elite's"...:salute:

Thank goodness you are far away and I'm broke, or your PS would be mine...:burnout:

...Welcome to the "Elite's"...:salute:

Thank goodness you are far away and I'm broke, or your PS would be mine...:burnout:

and I need to sell soon!

Attachments

• f250ford.JPG
    f250ford.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 293

....Now that your "Elite", you can post it for sale in the "vehicles for sale" section...Another benefit of being an "Elite" member...We have a lot of members in Texas...:biggthump

Thanks Bro!
I will do that..
:)

took 9 years

i joined back in high school and used the site only occasionally (only ~170 posts over 9 years) but now i'm working full-time and slightly more mechanically inclined so i feel like i can tackle more minor maintenance stuff than before, all the while saving some $$. its a great resource. :shifty_ey

btw....my username is very much 9 years ago and couldn't get a new one...still don't know what i meant by it

...Lol, the things we do when we are young..:confused:

..Congrats on finally becoming "Elite" and we look forward to your belated "Elite Registry"..:salute:

I'm ELITE!!!!! Now I'm a real G!

P.S. - My 1991 build starts tomorrow! I might have to ask some of you elite elite members a few quick questions as I go along.

...Congrats on joining the "Elite"...:salute:

...Be sure to check out the "How to" in my signature for a ton of info and pics...:biggthump

Joined Elite and I got a digital camera for christmas, hopefully more mods will follow with a complete registry to follow.

...Another one joins the "Elite"...:salute:

...That camera you got for Christmas will come in handy for all those pics...Now you can take a pic so you have an Avatar too...

...New "Elite" Registries and build threads are always worth reading...:popcorn:

just paid.

...Congrats and welcome to the "Elites"...I seen you already started your "Elite Registry"...:salute:

...You need to read the rules on your avatar though, before the Avatar Police replace it with something you may not prefer...;)

..."Your avatar must be automotive related or a personal mug shot."..

fixed :D

Back