Stock 1/4 mile and 0-60 times for almost all cars in production | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Stock 1/4 mile and 0-60 times for almost all cars in production

Stock 1/4 mile and 0-60 times for a TON of cars!!! ^_^

Well, not all of them... But alot ;)
OK this is just something i thought yall would find interesting. This is not my list and i do not take credit for it. List is by Mario777 of CarForums.net

Zero to 60 & 1/4 Miles Times

This collection of 0-60 and 1/4 mile times has been accumulated from many different sources over the past few years. These sources include vehicle testing done by "the experts" at Car & Driver, Motor Trend, Road & Track, various written auto publications and from the auto manufacturers themselves.

The list below provides "factory stock" road test figures for most of the Makes & Models of "production" vehicles that are available in the United States today.

When viewing this list, please keep in mind that day to day testing conditions are not always perfect (or even consistent) due to weather and track conditions! The results they ("the experts") have provided may NOT reflect what your car is capable of doing under your conditions. This list is only meant to be a guideline, NOT THE GOSPEL!!! Every reasonable effort is taken to keep this list as accurate as is possible.

If you do have a new car to add to the list, post the model, year, and proof (citation of sourse and/or link to sourse) of the 1/4 mile time and it will be evaluated and if confirmed, added to our list (Remember must be stock; no modded cars). Enjoy! ^_^

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

This is now a sticky thread. A lot of people should find this very interesting. Thanks for taking the time to post this information.:thumbsup:

awesome ^_^ lol and no problem glad to do it ;)

and anytime anyone finds an update for another stock vehicle and has a source i will gladly update it ^_^

yup only one ive noticed faster on this list is
1996-2002 Viper Hennessey Venom 1000TT 2.3 9.52

Lingenfelter 427 Corvette is actually faster i believe... or about the same time.

theyre both sick as hell tho lol

wow i don't beleive this is anywhere near even being almost every can it's far from it...neither of the three vehicles in my family or any of the vehicles my 3 closest friens drive are on here

well alot lol but if you have an update id be happy to update it. just send me the times and a sourse and ill add them.

Pretty cool stuff.

We need to get the explored on there though.

Finally added a couple explorer times to this
1997 Ford Expolorer Sport 2Dr 4.0 SOHC 7.9 16.1
1997 Ford Explorer Kenny Brown GTS 2WD 6.3 15.0
1998 Ford Explorer Saleen XP8 AWD 7.4 15.7

Got the times from vids of motor week and motor trend TV
97 SOHC vid
97 Kenny Brown GTS vid
98 Saleen XP8 vid

Found another one. It was under mountaineer so i put it for both. (please dont be upset by the times i know they are faster this is just what motorweek said)
1996 Ford Explorer/Mercury Mountaineer V8 9.2 17.0

Found another one. It was under mountaineer so i put it for both. (please dont be upset by the times i know they are faster this is just what motorweek said)
1996 Ford Explorer/Mercury Mountaineer V8 9.2 17.0

Actually that's a good time for a stock awd mountaineer. I've seen as high as 17.4 stock.

Actually that's a good time for a stock awd mountaineer. I've seen as high as 17.4 stock.

Wow man must have been hot and himid as hell that day lol i know on EF somewhere it says 0-60 is 8.8 but like said in first post conditions make a huge difference so meh lol either way ^_^

alright ive worked on adding and updating this list for about 8 hours now and ive probably added close to 100 cars or so (i can only imagine how long the starting list took) so i hope yall find something new that ya like. Ive added a ton of fords and dodges and im a lil ways through a big list of chevys that i will continue working on tomorrow. And remember if you find something new and can give a citation of a reputable sourse ill add it (i cant do it all myself lol im only one man :help: lol)

Actually found something kind of interesting today. I dont know if yall have heard of the small Japanese car maker Daihatsu but i actually found a motorweek review on their 1990 Daihatsu Rocky mini SUV. it was abhoringly slow at 14.0 in 0-60 and 19.3 in 1/4 mile lol. Heres the review...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuWFlfjJXRs

found a better time for the 96 explorer. 9.0 16.8

Back