show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 66 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey everyone hope you are all ready for the holidays i wanted to post a pick of my 98 explorer on here but i guess you can't upload straight to this page i guess i'm not smart enought to get it up here so everyone can see it i have 39 baha mickey thompsons under it i get alot of looks and people take pictures of it every where i go there are some really cool looking ones on this site but i haven't seen one yet as high as mine anyway merry christmas to everyone maybe i will figure out how to get a pic up here soon or maybe i can find some help i'm good with a wrench but not so good with the pc ;)

Email me some pics and I'll put them up for ya:thumbsup:

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I'll play now

almostdone4.jpg

almostdone3.jpg

almostdone2.jpg

I dig your skidplate. lol..

I dig your skidplate. lol..

hey B-nice. my bro-in-law and I almost killed each other over that ****. hahahaha. I need to research some skid plates and maybe have him do one for me on another trip.

think this is one of my first posts in like...a year probably...

94 explorer, dad bought it in 94, i bought it from him 2 years ago stock.
now has a 6' BDS SOA lift kit on it, 34' super swamper TSL's, manual hubs, 5 speed, 203k on engine 25k on tranny.

3035082239_f88dd9290a.jpg

and yes.......those are pink springs ;) ....ya know....chicks dig it :p

3035908048_e4ce57e29c.jpg

looks good. I'm running the same LTB's on my ranger and always wondered what they'd look like on my exploder. I can now stop wondering! :D

hey B-nice. my bro-in-law and I almost killed each other over that ****. hahahaha. I need to research some skid plates and maybe have him do one for me on another trip.

What are you going on about? I love his skidplate. (Gavin)

hey everyone hope you are all ready for the holidays i wanted to post a pick of my 98 explorer on here but i guess you can't upload straight to this page i guess i'm not smart enought to get it up here so everyone can see it i have 39 baha mickey thompsons under it i get alot of looks and people take pictures of it every where i go there are some really cool looking ones on this site but i haven't seen one yet as high as mine anyway merry christmas to everyone maybe i will figure out how to get a pic up here soon or maybe i can find some help i'm good with a wrench but not so good with the pc ;)
i wish i could get a pic up here of my 98 explorer it is 17" taller than my stock 97 now with all my lift i have 39 baha mickey's with 14" wide weld racing rims a 5.0 gt lots more i put 4.88 gears front and rear lot's of work to get it that high tho "GET R UP"

I'm posting these pics for rangerman27909. He used the ranger's frame under the explorer.

Attachments

• HPIM0339.JPG
    HPIM0339.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 9,645
  • HPIM0745.JPG
    HPIM0745.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 3,780
  • HPIM0746.JPG
    HPIM0746.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 4,495
  • HPIM0743.JPG
    HPIM0743.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 3,358

I want to thank 91exploreron37 for the help i sent you a few pics of exploded hope you get them i sent you a pic of my ranger i built about 12 yrs ago and drove till 2007 when i used the the chasis and running gear to build the explorer hope you like it there are some very nice explorers on this web site and some have had a lot of time and money spent on them keep up the good work

(98 explorer on 83 ford ranger chasis 94 dana35 front end 98 8.8 rear end with disc brake's & 4.88's gears front and rear manual hubs mustange 5.0 GT C5 tranny stock 83 transfer case 39x18x15 mickey thompson baha's 15x14 weld racing rims headers with flow masters 17" of lift above stock hight 8" skyjacker suspension lift not sure how to judge the body lift have 1" in the middle and 7 1/2 on each end to make the chasis work made my own ladder bars to hold the rear end from turning up to keep the u-joints from tearing out use to replace them every other month & duel stabilizer kit for the steering) GET-R-UP

monster truck! i love it hahaha

...Have you guys seen the Explorer Forum plates you can order???...:biggthump

...The Original E.F. design...
e4x4_license_a.jpg

...The 4 door first Gen...
tbarsdog_plate.jpg

..The 2 door first Gen...
1stgen2dr_plate.jpg

...These plates can be ordered here...
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220252

...You may also order these as stickers here...;)
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218234

...and don't forget to get your license plate frames, found here..:D
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209636
attachment.php

...and now back to your regularly scheduled thread...:salute:

Lmao... in charge of in-forum Advertisements now, eh? What next?.. (oh man, this reminds of me of the truman show.. where everyday he'd be pushed up against the billboard .. haha ..)

...I do help promote the Explorer Forum Items when I can...The Explorer Forum store link can be found in my signature for all the items some may be looking for...Be sure to check it out

...The Items I posted above I thought would get some better exposure here as a 1 time bump for the guys who have put the great effort into the design and production of these items...:salute:

...if you have any questions, p.m. me so we can keep this thread on track...;)

Back