Announce your New "Elite" Status here... | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

...Since we have so many newly paid "Elite" members I thought this would be a place where you can announce your new "Eliteness"...

...I do like to say Congrats :chug: to all the new "Elites" but it is hard sometimes to know who is new ...:dunno:

...And to all the paid "Elites"...:salute:

..How to become "Elite"..
http://www.explorer4x4.com/elite.html

...Being "Elite" benefits include...

...All of this for only $20 a year...

The Status of being an "Elite" member
Mail storage of 250 messages
Being able to post your own, cool, Avatar
Begin your own "Elite Registry"
Upload and store your Pics here (640x480) and have your own albums
Upload videos
Post in the "Explorer Calender" your upcoming events
Have your own VBGarage
Post Your own "Explorer 911" and get quick help
Have your own "Panic Button" while you are at work

...Only "Elite" members can sell items in the Explorer Forum Classifieds ...

...And if that's not enough, you get "No more ads in the middle of threads or underlined ad links!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

..Current Specials for non Elites..

.... "Elite" time for having links to this site posted...
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226821

...And Ranger Owners, be sure to check out this thread..;)
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221238

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

...For all new "Elite" members, be sure to add a link to your "Elite Registry" in your signature...Burns is always on the lookout for the next "Feature Truck" of the month...;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Congrats on both the Explorer and becoming "Elite"...Don't forget to add a link for your X...;)

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I just upgraded to elite today! Should I make a new Elite registry or just have my old one moved? Either way here is a link: CLICK ME!

..Congrats on making the move to "Elite:" status...:salute:

...Being an "Elite" member allows you to move your own threads...;)

I moved it for you:thumbsup:
Sweet, thanks

..Congrats on making the move to "Elite:" status...:salute:

...Being an "Elite" member allows you to move your own threads...;)
I did not know this. Was it advertised as one of the perks? If you start seeing my threads being moved to random places it wasn't me. :D

...:shifty_ey ...shhh, don't let everyone know you can move and rename, your own threads...Or everyone will want to join the "Elite's"...

...Congrats on moving on up to "Elite" status...:salute:

...and look, you no longer have that collection of black Explorer's next to your name...:biggthump

finally went elite today figured i spend enough time on here mine as well do it!!

...Congrats on becoming "Elite"...:salute:

...I just noticed something...:scratch:...It looks like it's mainly First Gen owners lately, that are stepping up to become "Elite"...

seems like we are the ones doing all the mods to our trucks!!:D:D:D

...:shifty_ey ...Bumping for the New "Elites"...:D

so i got the email last night that my eliteness is about to expire... time to pony up again! the help from this site is more than worth what it costs... thanks for the help everybody!!!

...Glad too see you stick around for another year and staying on as an "Elite" member...:salute:

Finally Decided to Splurge and Become ELITE! :D:thumbsup:
YAY ME!

...Congrats on becoming an "Elite" member...:salute:

...It's nice to finally see a picture of your good looking X next to your name...:D

Thanks...Yea it is good to see a picture now.
I was wondering. On the Elite Explorer Info Page on the Banner ad at the top, it says you get a custom email address...______@explorerforum.com Is that true? and if so, how is it set up?

congrads on being elite

I didn't even remember that banner said that. I'll have to change it out. We haven't been doing email addresses for several years. There was just no way for us to manage it once the board started growing.

Thanks...Yea it is good to see a picture now.
I was wondering. On the Elite Explorer Info Page on the Banner ad at the top, it says you get a custom email address...______@explorerforum.com Is that true? and if so, how is it set up?

I AM IN!! I know it took a little while but seeing I am in the chat alot I guessed it was about time. Love the site guys. keep up the good work

Back