HEADLIGHT COVER
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i319/itallian1488/P1010172.jpg

FULL FRONT OF BOTH HEADLIGHT COVERS
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i319/itallian1488/P1010171.jpg

CHROME GAS CAP
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i319/itallian1488/P1010174.jpg

SIDE VIEW OF LUND NERF STEP BARS
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i319/itallian1488/P1010176.jpg

gotta take pics of the led dome lights and I'm waiting on the 50w hid bixenon to show up still. But I'm getting there, next is the grille guard and billet grill......

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Where did you score those headlight cover's?

looks awesome keep up good work

Thank you guys for the kind comments so far!! I appreciate it.

italian u gonna do other mods to the x besides grill r u gonna do like exhaust or anything like that

italian u gonna do other mods to the x besides grill r u gonna do like exhaust or anything like that

I thought about it but I've heard negative things about exhaust.....I want to find out where I can get my hands on some adrenaline sport trac parts so I can customize my ex that way.....thats my main focus right now.

sounds good

Very Nice truck. I am in the market for some step rails. Do those cover the frame good? and how much if you dont mind me asking.
Thanks,

Looks good. :thumbsup:
I'm going to get me some of those headlight covers!

Looks good....IF you eventually wanna get an exhaust done...take a look at mine it gives it a bad-a look.

Looks good....IF you eventually wanna get an exhaust done...take a look at mine it gives it a bad-a look.

Do you have any sounds of your exhaust?

Very Nice truck. I am in the market for some step rails. Do those cover the frame good? and how much if you dont mind me asking.
Thanks,

The frame is covered well by these step bars....They were easy to install I did it in my driveway. I paid $280 for the nerf bars and the install brackets (lund part #310011)....Not a bad deal I thought. THanks for the comments!!!

Rawr, I guess I should have chosen to live in FL instead of GA. I got pulled over around a month ago for having my headlights sprayed with VHT NiteShade. The cop said it was for headlight covers and gave me some BS excuse that people can't see me well at night, thats why they were illegal. Yeah, because my 4300K VVME HIDs can't be seen well at night -_- I hope for your sake it's legal in Florida, otherwise you're going to be hassled almost daily for those covers. :mad:

EDIT: Btw, looks really good man, keep up the good work!

Rawr, I guess I should have chosen to live in FL instead of GA. I got pulled over around a month ago for having my headlights sprayed with VHT NiteShade. The cop said it was for headlight covers and gave me some BS excuse that people can't see me well at night, thats why they were illegal. Yeah, because my 4300K VVME HIDs can't be seen well at night -_- I hope for your sake it's legal in Florida, otherwise you're going to be hassled almost daily for those covers. :mad:

EDIT: Btw, looks really good man, keep up the good work!

GA cops are notorious a-holes....lol. But so are FL cops at times, the good thing is my covers don't affect light output...if anything my HID's will get me pulled over....installing a new 55w digital Bixenon kit today actually... ;) Just an FYI

EDIT: I'm in the medical field and a bunch of my patients at the office are hillsborough county deputies and detectives.....I asked all of them up to this point about hids and all of them said "we don't give a ****, we too busy for that kinda stuff" lol

GA cops are notorious a-holes....lol. But so are FL cops at times, the good thing is my covers don't affect light output...if anything my HID's will get me pulled over....installing a new 55w digital Bixenon kit today actually... ;) Just an FYI

EDIT: I'm in the medical field and a bunch of my patients at the office are hillsborough county deputies and detectives.....I asked all of them up to this point about hids and all of them said "we don't give a ****, we too busy for that kinda stuff" lol

Heh, yeah they sure do push their authority over its bounds pretty frequently. Glad to hear your cops aren't gonna be hassling you, post pics when you can of the new lights!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Heh, yeah they sure do push their authority over its bounds pretty frequently. Glad to hear your cops aren't gonna be hassling you, post pics when you can of the new lights!

I will post some...I'm gonna try to get to it today after work.

Back