Alberta folk..... where ya be? | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Alberta folk..... where ya be?

+1 for edmonton!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was just gonna post looking for Calgarians.......

Im new to Alberta but not new to wheelin....lookin for some fords to come out and play.....I havent had a chance to wheel in Alberta yet, but I know theres a **** load of trails west of Calgary.....

All my buddies drive jeeps or toys....Im all alone in that crowd (you can Imagine what thats like).

Hit me up in the new year if you want to wheel.

Phil

Are there any good offroad clubs in Calgary??

what part of the city, do u wheel your rig?

Sorry for the delayed repsonse. I haven't had the oppertunity to go wheelin' in my X yet, but when I went with my Jimmy I went outta town to Redwater and a few places around there.

thats a sweet looking X i like the black. redwater has some good wheeling areas.

Thanks! Its got a few kinks I need to iron out before I can go wheelin' though :(

And its a dark mettalic blue ;)

Alberta folk... where ya be??

ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THEM ROCKY MOUNTAINS!!!!

:thumbdwn: :D

j/k VIVA CANADA

Thanks! Its got a few kinks I need to iron out before I can go wheelin' though :(

And its a dark mettalic blue ;)

asked the wife she says thats a nice color, I have no color sight. in 250 grey scale it looks black to me lol.

Hay guys I live in Edmonton I'd be happy to come out to Calgary once and a while to wheel just let me know I will probably be down for a few months here but hopefully by the spring I should be good to go:thumbsup:

Hay guys I live in Edmonton I'd be happy to come out to Calgary once and a while to wheel just let me know I will probably be down for a few months here but hopefully by the spring I should be good to go:thumbsup:

Any time u would like to wheel let me know, truck is ready to play

Are there any good offroad clubs in Calgary??

I highly recommend the FourWheel Stampeders, but I see you've already checked them out. They are a great bunch to wheel with if I was closer to Calgary its who I would join.

Comin' to ya from Gwynne, AB... atcually just south of gwynne, and just east of Wetaskiwin. But I work at the Airport so I'll just say Edmonton...

Is there any X clubs in Calgary? I used to be big into the Club Vee-Dub scene. And now that the Jetta ate it, missin the club fun.

Is there any X clubs in Calgary? I used to be big into the Club Vee-Dub scene. And now that the Jetta ate it, missin the club fun.

None that I've heard of. This town is too full of ricers and pick-ups to give Explorers a second look for the most part. :(

I'm in millwoods

Bob here in Edmonton (millwoods) I've been to the safari park on wye road and 202, it is worth the $60 for the day. I have a 97 xlt all stock except ice& snow tires, wifes is a 98 xl not for off road according to her. Call when people are ready to go 780-616-7174

I am from Fort Sask (10 minutes north of Edmonton)... Just picked up my Explorer about 10 days ago. Love it so far.

Hey Guys.......Another Edmontonian from Mills woods here...haha haven't done any wheeling around Edmonton, mostly Edson/Hinton Area

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Good stuff man, we have to outnumber the flamer fans! lol.

Back