Anyone have the Dick Cepek DC-1 black wheels? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyone have the Dick Cepek DC-1 black wheels?

Does anyone have pictures of the Dick Cepek DC-1 black and silver wheels on their Explorer?
78080-lg.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm not sure who, but I know someone on here does and they look good.

I have them.

If you live where there is snow and they use salt DO NOT buy them. The clear coat SUCKS and after one winter they will look like crap.

If you like I will get a picture of them.

Roadbully? I think has them

Here is the photobucket... they look good, always liked those rims. Might consider eventually getting some for my ranger.

In my neck of Calgary, it seems that everyone has those rims (at least three trucks have them on my street). They simply don't do it for me. I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all, but they seem "trendy" to me.

In my neck of Calgary, it seems that everyone has those rims (at least three trucks have them on my street). They simply don't do it for me. I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all, but they seem "trendy" to me.

Yeah i noticed a lot of people rolling around on those rims too.

Back