Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!! | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!!

hey there..

any chance you have gas and t case skid plates for an 03 sport... or an older ex if it mounts up???

thanks!

I do not have any 03 Explorer sports.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

need a trans for a 96 explorer xlt 5.0 auto matic and if at all possible a 5speed swap for same vehicle

need a trans for a 96 explorer xlt 5.0 auto matic and if at all possible a 5speed swap for same vehicle

I have a 96 Explorer 5.0 AWD automatic transmission for $350.

mine is two wheel not awd or 4x4

I have a stock Mustang GT HO lower intake available for $39, shipping included. Or, I have a stock GT40 lower intake available for $149, shipping included.
I am interested in the Mustang lower. How do want to handle payment?
Thank You.

need new steering wheel and cover for 2002 explorer EB tan

Rear bumper 1998 XLT Chrome shipped to commercial in NJ. Tan rear cargo cover..same truck/location.

2 spider gears? The ones on the centerpin

The first post said u had mustangs....which years? And are the parts avalible from them as well?

The first post said u had mustangs....which years? And are the parts avalible from them as well?

I have about 300 Mustangs. Way to many parts to list. What do you need?

I have a 96 but the 302 im building needs some things... what about the accssories off a v8 explorer? It and a sn95 mustang shared the same accssories when it had a 302

I have a 96 but the 302 im building needs some things... what about the accssories off a v8 explorer? It and a sn95 mustang shared the same accssories when it had a 302

The Explorer and 94/95 Mustang GT had different accessories and brackets. They are not the same. I have the front Explorer 5. accessories and brackets available for $250.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back