Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!! | Page 17 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!!

Do you have any radiators for '95-97 Rangers? I think they are also in the 2nd gen Explorers. I'm looking for the thick 2 row w/AC and tranny cooler.
like this one:
getimage.php

I am sold out of the Explorer radiators right now.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No. I am trying to located another one. The one I had just walked away! I will know something today.

Is the lock missing or the bezel? I can wait on the bezel but I need a lock ASAP as my truck has been sitting unlocked in a city for a week now waiting for a lock. Any particular reason it took a week to tell me you no longer had the parts I paid for?

Is the lock missing or the bezel? I can wait on the bezel but I need a lock ASAP as my truck has been sitting unlocked in a city for a week now waiting for a lock. Any particular reason it took a week to tell me you no longer had the parts I paid for?

I do not have the lock or the bezel. A refund has already been sent. I spent a week going to local salvage yards trying to find the parts. Thousands of cash for clunker 4 door Explorers in my area, but zero 2 doors.

Do you happen to have a stock 6-9 CD changer that will be an 01 Sport?

Do you happen to have a stock 6-9 CD changer that will be an 01 Sport?

I have a 6 disc CD changer for the center console available for $75, plus shipping.

Wheels with or without tires

I am in need of wheels with or without tires for my '98 Mountianeer. I would prefer aluminum since my steel wheels are bent (from previous owner), but if you have teh steel Mountaineer wheels I would need two. I live in Topeka. Thanks.

I am in need of wheels with or without tires for my '98 Mountianeer. I would prefer aluminum since my steel wheels are bent (from previous owner), but if you have the steel Mountaineer wheels I would need two. I live in Topeka. Thanks.

I do have quite a few different Explorer and Mountaineer wheels available. You should stop by sometime and see what we have available.

I do have a few, what are you needing?

Just needing prices on, Non leaking radiator and 91-94 4.0 OHV pushrod complete engine, I have an auto trans btw. I believe the radiators are different for manuals.

I may be able to pickup the engine, just 1,500 mile round trip but it wouldn't be until mid November.

My main bearings are needing replaced, So it's either a rebuild or replace. But would be nice to have a spare engine :)

Looks like I would come in Kansas on I-70. Truck needs a road trip and I need to get away from Indiana sooner then later :p:

Edit, Right under 1,000 miles :)

Just needing prices on, Non leaking radiator and 91-94 4.0 OHV pushrod complete engine, I have an auto trans btw. I believe the radiators are different for manuals.

I may be able to pickup the engine, just 1,500 mile round trip but it wouldn't be until mid November.

My main bearings are needing replaced, So it's either a rebuild or replace. But would be nice to have a spare engine :)

Looks like I would come in Kansas on I-70. Truck needs a road trip and I need to get away from Indiana sooner then later :p:

Edit, Right under 1,000 miles :)

I have a nice 94 Explorer 4.0 engine, around 110k miles, for $500. I do not have a good radiator. This is still in the vehicle and I would need to get it pulled out.

Do you happen to have any wiring it would need to run from the center console to the stock in dash CD player?

Ford did have an add 6 disc changer harness. I have seen that wiring in the past on some wrecked Explorers. But, right now, I do not have that wiring available.

I have a nice 94 Explorer 4.0 engine, around 110k miles, for $500. I do not have a good radiator. This is still in the vehicle and I would need to get it pulled out.

Do you think you will still have it by mid November?

I had found a rolled 94 here, about the only left in it is the motor but the owner... A distant family member has left the hood up on it for the past week and it's been raining here so I won't chance that one.

You wouldn't by any chance also have, I believe it's a 2.3L or 2.4L from an early 90's Sunbird? :)

I'll have to head out to my fathers farm but I think it's a 2.3L

I bought one back in April for $100 but the motor is locked up in it and I plan to fix it and drive it while I work on lifting my explorer. Then I'll sell the sunbird, It looks really good for a $100 car :p:

Do you think you will still have it by mid November?

I had found a rolled 94 here, about the only left in it is the motor but the owner... A distant family member has left the hood up on it for the past week and it's been raining here so I won't chance that one.

You wouldn't by any chance also have, I believe it's a 2.3L or 2.4L from an early 90's Sunbird? :)

I'll have to head out to my fathers farm but I think it's a 2.3L

I bought one back in April for $100 but the motor is locked up in it and I plan to fix it and drive it while I work on lifting my explorer. Then I'll sell the sunbird, It looks really good for a $100 car :p:

If you want the engine, I will get it pulled and have it ready to be picked up. I do not have a Sunbird engine. I may be interested in the Sunbird.

I am interested in bumpers to fit my 98. Chrome preferably with the round fog light package. Front and rear shipped to Salt Lake City

I am interested in bumpers to fit my 98. Chrome preferably with the round fog light package. Front and rear shipped to Salt Lake City

I have a rear bumper for $100, plus shipping.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Winter's coming. Do you have a fog light for a 98 Sport?
drfog.jpg

Ford only sells the entire assembly, but I don't really need the frame or bulb, just the light and mounting hardware. If it's the whole assembly, it's for the driver's side.

Back