Carlisle All Ford Nat's! Jun 4-6, 2010 | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle All Ford Nat's! Jun 4-6, 2010

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You'll have to get past Morgan first, Jay- he seems to enjoy Hotness' company :D

Someone better save a spot for BigRed!!! Preferably a spot that hides the massive rust spots!!! Man that pains me to type that.

I just won't be too bouncy is what I think he was trying to imply, lol.

Woooooooops

That said, you guys know the only way I wouldn't make Carlisle is if I'm dead. So I'll be there, fat belly and all. I just can't wheel on Sunday. I'm sorry, Jay :( Chris and Skunk are gonna take up my slack, and depending on what Ms. Bowker wants to do, I'll either stay at Carlisle for Sunday and meet you guys after Rausch or I'll just chill in the Comfort Inn's swimming pool while y'all are out breaking things :)

:monkey:possible tag into the ring of death since I got hell from lindsay for not making to the show last year

i aint breakin **** this year, i need to drive home in this thing ya know...

Skunk got a new hood and new stripes today.... new rear glass design will be on soon... new headlights and some other stuff coming soon

Attachments

• new_stripes.jpg
    new_stripes.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 204

I just won't be too bouncy is what I think he was trying to imply, lol.

Woooooooops

That said, you guys know the only way I wouldn't make Carlisle is if I'm dead. So I'll be there, fat belly and all. I just can't wheel on Sunday. I'm sorry, Jay :( Chris and Skunk are gonna take up my slack, and depending on what Ms. Bowker wants to do, I'll either stay at Carlisle for Sunday and meet you guys after Rausch or I'll just chill in the Comfort Inn's swimming pool while y'all are out breaking things :)

i told the BF we'ed head to hershey park sunday... :(

alright...its official..i just registered...:D

Tara you need to come out of the woodwork more than just to show off Hotness. :D

Hotness is looking good by the way.:thumbsup:

Tara you need to come out of the woodwork more than just to show off Hotness. :D

Hotness is looking good by the way.:thumbsup:

and change of plans....bf is an ex bf now....im hanging out with u linds on sunday! :)

So besides Jay and Chris, who is still planning on four wheeling this year? Need a head count!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back