Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!! | Page 24 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!!

Just sent payment to you and pm'd you. Cant wait to get them!!!! :) :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

OK
Someone from Canada sent a paypal without following the instructions.

I do not get e mail notifications of payments. As stated, in the first post, pm me with your address

The above payment was refunded, since I had no address. Thanks.

In for One! Money and PM sent :)

Just ordered 2. Money and PM sent!

Thankfully I had 2 from last time. I never thought I'd need 2 frames, but I can't stop buying Explorers... :D

Well then it is time to restock for future purchases :D

LP Frame

Any left? I read back a couple pages and you mentioned you only had 50 left...thanks.

Yes-
I will close thew thread when supply is depleted.

Hrm, I made need to grab some spares then. I've worn one out so far. and Each vehicle has one (except the trailer).. Even the Honda :)

~Mark

I`m still wearing mine!

Attachments

• ex plate.jpg
    ex plate.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 265

Still got mine also on the X Sadly tho i accidentally sent one set to the junkyard when i junked my Van (forgot to take them off)

I've got one on Pickle, one on Trouble and one on Dill.. I'll have to get one more for Betty when she takes the trip over here

Si

Every 4 wheeled vehicle with a plate has an ef frame. Even the non fords.

~Mark

My state just outlawed pretty much any kind of license plate frame that in any way covers.... anything. Sucks. I gotta take mine off. At least it's only the back.

My state just outlawed pretty much any kind of license plate frame that in any way covers.... anything. Sucks. I gotta take mine off. At least it's only the back.

I can't put one on the back or it covers my insurance decal enough that I might get hassled, so I only run it on the front.

OK; here's hoping one is still available. PP funds already sent. :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just PM'd you for three more. I will soon have a horse trailer and all five vehicles sporting the frames.:thumbsup:

Back