Wharton NJ, Easy Trail Ride 1/29/11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wharton NJ, Easy Trail Ride 1/29/11

hunterdan

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Fairless Hills, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Chevy Silverado
There is a thread going on the ECX subforum for an easy trail ride through Wharton. http://www.explorerforum.com/forums//showthread.php?t=299250
I was going to wheel, but since I have a new full-sized truck, I will not be wheeling it. I will still make the trip down to see the rigs and bring my son to look at them all since I started the original thread. If there is heavy snow, or rain the date may be subject to change since most guys do not want to submerge their rigs or risk damaging their rigs.
Post up if you are going and what you will be driving, I will try to keep a list of those who are going in this first post:
In:
hunterdan - not wheeling, but down for the meet and greet session
SuRrEaLNJ - wheeling
explorerguy89 - wheeling
dreddog47 - wheeling/96 bronco on 35's
joshuaj0214 - on 33's
CALDWELL - possible - 3rd gen
tgreene92 - 2nd gen on 31's
876lugstx - ranger?
LiKuiD - 94 on 33's
Glen4X4 - possible
bstarz65 - wheeling 97 on 31's
SuddenDeath - Jeep Grand Wagoneer
V8BoatBuilder - 97 with V8 and 33's
00meangreenXLT - stock 2000 V8
Paraphoe - 97 on 33's (might as well be stock) J/K
CALDWELL - possibly wheeling 3rd Gen
924dr4x4

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

In, and u should all know my rig by now

as long as pumpkin is ok with it ill be there

in as well, see signature for specs.....;)

def interested... always wanted go...

stock 3rd gen 4x4 ability...

not fully haha but enough to drive

is it ok if the slightly insane get stuck? monk can pull me out so the people that dont wanna get dirty wont but sometimes i gotta haha

def in, i can have some full size trucks and broncos come out if wanted.

where in wharton will be wheeling and where will we meet

Hay all I was just goin. Threw old e mail and found out that I was a member on here and found this post so where are u guys meeting up at ? And time ? I will come follow u guys around if I can lol

Im in...94 with 4" + 33s and rear locker

Im pretty sure Aaron (v8boatbuilder) is in too with his beastly mutanteer

typical place and time? ranger station on 206 at 11?

is that the ranger station down the road from the pic-a-lilly inn that is now closed.

What's the terrain like there? If I don't have the 96 done with surgery and have the day off I'd like to come, been along time since I've got to an rbv meet for wheeling. And if I have to take the white one its stock with 235's and running boards so y'all know how sadly low they sit.

you should be alright, i took my stock 98 xlt out there after it rained many times and i was usually OK. there shouldn't be any water too deep and there's usually a way around most obstacles. Wharton is awesome its definitely worth the trip from pa.

I don't mind rubbage I just don't want to rip the running boards off.

typical place and time? ranger station on 206 at 11?

id shoot for like 930 - 10, by the time everyones ready with a 11am meet time we'll be gettin late

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ill be there around 9:30, and i lost a running board in wharton once but thats when my ego got the best of me and i got hung up on stump.

Back