Wharton NJ, Easy Trail Ride 1/29/11 | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wharton NJ, Easy Trail Ride 1/29/11

anything short of a desert truck couldnt keep up with them!! :rangertan: I havent had a chance to call the ranger station yet, but i gotta agree with sudden death. If we have our **** together and are doing it the right way we shouldnt have a problem!

My truck is almost ready to go, found a good front ds that fits and am bringin another just in case. Locker is functioning 100% and she firin on all 8!:biggthump

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow.....

Since when did so many guys from the area join that you're actually worried about TOO MANY trucks for a wheeling trip in the pines? :eek:

im still not worried about to many, wont be untill i see 30 rigs in a parkinglot

no offense guys, but thats how jersey rolls

tis true thats y i wont be dissappointed with the 8 that'll actually show

Wow.....

Since when did so many guys from the area join that you're actually worried about TOO MANY trucks for a wheeling trip in the pines? :eek:

Matt, how the hell ya been dude?

And you guys are right, we'll be lucky to have 10 actually show.

Not sure if I have off or not but if I am I'm still in but I'll probably just be gettin the 96 ex back so will have to drive a full stocker so if y'all plan on stuff that will get me hung up, if anyone has a seat open I'll ride with someone.

Matt, how the hell ya been dude?

And you guys are right, we'll be lucky to have 10 actually show.

Been pretty good. lol definitely staying busy!

Hoping to get some skid plates on the Commander this spring and i'll be joining some of your trail runs.

What have you been up to man?

i will be there r we still meeting at the wawa on rt72 rt70 circle ? and what time ?

im think 70/72 wawa at 10am? and i have 3 seats open although shes not a big bad truck shes does wut i ask

i gotta get my v8 awd fixed,the p/o took out the check engine light,i put a new one in and sure enough it was on,3 codes,1-camshaft positioning sensor,2-egr for excessive flow,3-and dpfe for bottom something,i dont remember,but im pissed,he coulda told me he took it out,he owned the truck for 3 years,i feel like goin to his work and punchin him in the head

dont you hate when previous owners screw you over

Been pretty good. lol definitely staying busy!

Hoping to get some skid plates on the Commander this spring and i'll be joining some of your trail runs.

What have you been up to man?

About the same. Still in PA, still have the truck (obviously) and don't ever plan on sellin it. Will be good to see you make it out on a couple of runs, even if you do drive a Jeep now. Haha

Well fellas i might have to bow out of this one. i just rounded the corner in front of my house and blew either the trans or t-case! it made a loud bang, engine revved and then made a whinning/ grinding and will not move in any gear. it will still lock in park but thats it! this all is after finding out that someone had hacked into my bank account and stole almost 1200 dollars from me! The bank found out today who did it and called me to let me know it was my ex-girlfriend! I will get my money back but dont know when.....FML! :wtf:

Goddamn Josh...that's a bad string of luck. Sucks, was lookin forward to running trails with you again. :thumbdwn: Hope things turn around for ya.

goddamn that sucks josh,u ever heard of concrete boots?lol,they work great from what i heard,just make sure u get ur money back 1st

i can still most likely make it,i still have the 92 explorer,but no 4wd lol,and yes i do explorerguy,if he woulda been honest i still most likely woulda bought it,but damn it just pisses me off so much

yea my previous owner apparantly forgot about the head gasket he did a major fail installing the head gaskets as the back half of the passenger side leaked like it was its job. so after i slid a junkyard motor in shes good as new but that did make me mad when white smoke blew out and filled the neighborhood.

Well fellas i might have to bow out of this one. i just rounded the corner in front of my house and blew either the trans or t-case! it made a loud bang, engine revved and then made a whinning/ grinding and will not move in any gear. it will still lock in park but thats it! this all is after finding out that someone had hacked into my bank account and stole almost 1200 dollars from me! The bank found out today who did it and called me to let me know it was my ex-girlfriend! I will get my money back but dont know when.....FML! :wtf:

dam that sucks man

for the right price i can fix her, im a problem solver you see....

i can still most likely make it,i still have the 92 explorer,but no 4wd lol,and yes i do explorerguy,if he woulda been honest i still most likely woulda bought it,but damn it just pisses me off so much

People are scumbags. If you followed my Honda Civic saga you'd remember some dude sold me a car with a bad engine. I was able to return it and he acknowledged it was f*cked, and then relisted it at a higher price than the initial listing with no mention of the engine issue. Really ****ty. Hope you get your ride fixed up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so far i fixed the camshaft positioning sensor and the syncronizer for it,now i just gotta fix the dpfe,i know he said there was a broke vacuum back there and the dpfe is probably whats messin up the egr

Back