Moab 2011 - May 21 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2011 - May 21

Moab Date - May 14th or the 21st 2011??

• May 14 2011

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OK this thread has dropped down in the forum. Sooooooooooooo

1.Can we add a list of confirmd attendee's to the first page?

2.Who is going to be there by Thurs? The last time we went myself, bronco2guy, and Gman did Fins n Things that late afternoon into the night. It was a blast and would likedoing that again.

3. Anyone sticking around Sunday for trails?

I am scheduling my vacation time, and I can/will leave Wed A.M. and be there early Thurs morning, or I can work Wed and leave around 3 PM and arrive Thursday late afternoon.

I am going to try to be there Thursday afternoon, and leave Monday morning.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I will be there on the 16th through 23rd

I'll be there from friday through Sunday and wheelin' everyday. I'll be camping but not sure where yet, last year was a little dusty at the campground. Not that any of this matters in a JEEP!

I'll be arriving the night of the 19th, leaving the night of the 22nd.

OK this thread has dropped down in the forum. Sooooooooooooo

1.Can we add a list of confirmd attendee's to the first page?

2.Who is going to be there by Thurs? The last time we went myself, bronco2guy, and Gman did Fins n Things that late afternoon into the night. It was a blast and would like doing that again.

3. Anyone sticking around Sunday for trails?

No mad-moderating skills here, but since I was the knucklehead who posted the "boiler-plate" text on page one, I've added the current list of attendee names to my original post (Post #8).

Probably be there early in the week. . .

Paul
'91 Sport

Paul you want to add my friend John Keech to the list he will be driving his Toyota

Paul you want to add my friend John Keech to the list he will be driving his Toyota

Done. Same guy that came along last year ?
Posted via Mobile Device

Im still IN!!!! But doesnt look like I can leave till sometime mid day thursday ?? If possible I want to leave Wed Night but unsure yet.

I'm out had to use rest of my vacation for my older brothers wedding :( Thats sux I plan on going in the Fall.

Attendees - - As of 3/22

1. MoabB2
2. jrgaylor
3. Rick
4. Paul
5. Chad551
6. Bronco2guy - Out
7. Reapereviltwin - On the Fence
8. HVAC Man
9. MRBoyle
10. John K

Yeeesh, at this rate, we won't even have to split up into different groups for each run . . .

But hey, life happens - - Moab shouldn't be anyone's first priority, but it gotta at least be in the top five. . .

Paul
'91 Sport

We need to list trail levels next to the vehicles and see if we can all hang together. My plan is to be there Thursday afternoon now.
Sucks that Brad, and Uncle Mike are out.

We need to list trail levels next to the vehicles and see if we can all hang together. My plan is to be there Thursday afternoon now.
Sucks that Brad, and Uncle Mike are out.

Yea, I have to be out due to the lost of the job, but on the good side, I just got the phone call, I start my new job Monday!!!!

I think from now on, I am not going to post that I am gonna to make it until like a week before the run, not a good average.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You did not negotiate vacation time?

No vacation time till after a year, sick days after 90 days, no paid holidays till after 90 days, .50 cent an hour pay increase after 90 days, update training on new equipment, standard around here in my field. To request time off within 45 days is frowned upon, yet I have to do that for when my son returns from deployment. As much as I want to be in Moab, a job and being there for my son takes priority.

Back