• Register Today It's free!

Went wheelin today :)

n.gardner

Reaction score
City, State
Bel Air, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 XLS
Today i toof my Ellie (the explorer) wheelin. My budy brought his heep cherokee. good trip! the heep messed his rear bumper up and Ellie got some minor scratches but we had a hella good time.

IMG00035.jpg

IMG00036.jpg

IMG00037.jpg

IMG00047.jpg

IMG00046.jpg

IMG00044.jpg

IMG00043.jpg

IMG00048.jpg

IMG00040.jpg

IMG00039.jpg

IMG00051-1.jpg

IMG00050-1.jpg

comments ???? :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What tires are you running?

hes got an 8.8!! did he plan on going straight down into that creek or what? I like the stance of your X for the later generations. looks like fun :thumbsup:

Good looking X.

I have to buy tires soon and I hate it :rolleyes:

hes got an 8.8!! did he plan on going straight down into that creek or what? I like the stance of your X for the later generations. looks like fun :thumbsup:

haha we both went into the creek, no pics of that thou... suckss... it was prob 3-4" deep

Excellent photo's mate!!!! Definitely fun, Ellie look's sweet in the bush!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Excellent photo's mate!!!! Definitely fun, Ellie look's sweet in the bush!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

thank you sir ! I wish I had some pisc of the creek but everyone was in their vehicles lol.

deff a good time

looks like u had lots of fun

making a tad bit of ruts

looking good brother ... where is your bumper?

looking good brother ... where is your bumper?

well the one i had made, i sold to a non-member.
a new one is commin next week.
I navigated this whole trail without a winch, NEVER GOT STUCK!! yeehaw

I take it those tires wouldn't sit on your factory rims

I think factory rim's are 7.5" wide which is the minimum recommended width for 285's.

Where is this at? I am in NOVA and am lookin for a spot to go wheeling... well, once I get my spring issue taken care of anyways lol

:thumbsup: looks awesome man! that looks like a lot of fun, and got to get a little mud on the tires! that and not getting stuck at all is a plus!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Lol not gettin stuck is way good! Lol couple hang ups... Nothing a lil floaring couldn't crawl it! An this is my friends back yard lol, chainsaw made trail.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back