2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa! | Page 18 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa!

Where do you want to go wheeling for the 2011 AFN's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll keep my eye out, I only have 33" super swampers collectin dust.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be bringing my Nerf Machine gun I got the last time I was there. I'll be ready. As for the girlfriend, she has no idea. Should be a good weekend. ;)

k, so now that there is weapons involved, i think ben and me should wear some full body armor against lindsy and tara.....even if it's only nerf stuff!

hahaha it shall be waaaar!!!

[duke nukem]come get some! [/duke nukem]

Damn, Tim beat me too it.

hahaha thats great

Got my schedule figured out....

Looks like attending the show is out, but I'm def in for wheeling if we stick to Rausch.

Linds, I still want my potato though.

Man this thread is dead no one seen to be posting anything

Man this thread is dead no one seen to be posting anything

We're in the middle of moving, bite me :p:

Jake, I'll still find some way to get a potato to you but we're wheeling up north in Hazleton/Freeland (everyone who's been wheeling with us up here knows where we're going, I just can't say it in public ;) ). There's plenty of room for your trailer at our new place and legality isn't an issue-- are you sure you don't want to drive the extra 45 minutes to come play with us? I promise I'll plan our route to include blacks and maybe some reds for you...!

its nice how a half blind and crippled person making fun of me
and a crazy CAT LADY:party:

at least I am keep the thread alive and updating my project completion :rolleyes:

Also Looks like a have alot of room in

at least I am keep the thread alive and updating my project completion :rolleyes:

Also Looks like a have alot of room in

WHAT????...... dude, hooked on phonics? look into it. ROFL

u know what i am done

WHAT????...... dude, hooked on phonics? look into it. ROFL

says the king of "SAFTY" :p:

Now Parli don't get all but hurt.

Hmm... Only 8 1/2 hours...
Would be nice to go to an Explorer meet rather than tagging a long to my buddy's Ranger meets... Those people are just so boring! lol!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hmm... Only 8 1/2 hours...
Would be nice to go to an Explorer meet rather than tagging a long to my buddy's Ranger meets... Those people are just so boring! lol!

Its worth it. Honestly. Great people and lots of fun.

Back