2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa! | Page 19 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa!

Where do you want to go wheeling for the 2011 AFN's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

8 1/2 hours????!!!! google selkirk manitoba canada, then you'll see where im coming from!!!

Nothing much to report here. My mechanic promised me he'd have my axles regeared within a week. Still waiting...

Does that sheep guy come with a translator?

Does that sheep guy come with a translator?

yeah, his girlfriend (a sheep, fluent in english)

and Rook... whats with "says the king of "SAFTY"?

in what reguard?

yeah, his girlfriend (a sheep, fluent in english)

in what reguard?

you spelled safety wrong on ORN, so the safety forum is the "safty" forum... weve been over this...

linky

You guys are real JERKs.
Yes i have a problem spelling and you guys can all go and stick it.
:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

in what reguard?

in the same regard as "reguard"

And Parli, I think it was where you said "Also Looks like a have alot of room in " read it out loud and see if you even know what it meant. Has nothing to do with your spelling. We just cant tell what the hell that means.

well my trims back on i just hope its up to par come june =p

It's been almost 10 years and Parli still has no sense of humor. I blame his crazy work schedule, it's left him without time to develop comebacks to our jokes :p: C'mon bud, you know you have to take the insults and nicknames with a grain of salt!

So the other night Skunk & I acquired a used wheelchair (in good shape) and some sort of highly flammable cans of liquid... I smell some jackass shenanigans once we all get to Freeland :D

^Well I'm a jackass :)

and Parli.... lighten the baaaaaaa up pal! ya see, I cant spell..... people bust my balls.... I laugh about it.... follow suit buddy!

I'm up for stupid wheelchair fun! Can't wait. Now I just need a job so I can save up money for the trip.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Parli, sorry you're having such a hard year :( We're just busting your balls because we like you, you know that. Tell ya what, you can have the first spin in the wheelchair ok? :) Followed by Novesten cuz I wanna see what kind of hilarity he can come up with, lol.

dibs on gettin hurt in the chair...

dobs on gettin hurt in the chair...

x2. that and everyone can laugh at a fat guy screaming down a hill in a wheel chair......or is that a rascal?

Yes! But don't break it, Parli. Everyone needs a spin in it.

We need to build ramps for said wheel chair to jump off of...

Oh wow... I can tell this will be an adventure!! We are counting the days and they are going sooooooooo slooooooow!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back