For those that enjoy the Pine Barrens of South Jersey | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For those that enjoy the Pine Barrens of South Jersey

i'll def meet up at 10am too bro

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok so short list here of who's definitely in and possible

In: Mudboy, 05Fronty, Likuid, Bstarz65, Tgreene92,albi1cnobi1
Possible: 876lugstx, 924dr4x4

I know its still 2 weeks away but i thought wed have more of a turn out than this so far.

hell i dont care how many people we have it will still be mad fun,but maybe we need to branch out to people with non ford rigs

yea im not concerned about how many go, i have fun wheelin by myself, and i could care less about what kinda rigs we wheel with, this is for a good cause and we need a good 4x4 showing, which doesnt specifically mean ford rigs.

yea im not concerned about how many go, i have fun wheelin by myself, and i could care less about what kinda rigs we wheel with, this is for a good cause and we need a good 4x4 showing, which doesnt specifically mean ford rigs.

so true

Hey all,

I'm almost a definite. I need to get my t-case swapped, 2 weeks should be enough time. Only have 2wd right now but I'm workin on it.

Hey all,

I'm almost a definite. I need to get my t-case swapped, 2 weeks should be enough time. Only have 2wd right now but I'm workin on it.

well even if you dont get the t-case in you should still come, youll be fine with 2 wheel, thats what tow straps are for right?

Fortunately I keep my tow straps numbered, for just such an emergency.

Yeah I think I'm comin regardless.

nice to see some people lining up. I have this on jeep forum and new jersey jeep association and a few non 4x4 sites. If yall want copy and paste this on whatever sites you want.

awesome, this is going to end up being a convoy, which i dont mind, the more the merrier. i have a few buddies i think are going to come too.

We gotta get some of the new people who havnt come out yet before to this stuff...

What's more fun then cleaning up someone elses garbage with strangers from the internet? :D

We gotta get some of the new people who havnt come out yet before to this stuff...

What's more fun then cleaning up someone elses garbage with strangers from the internet? :D

NOTHING!! well 05fronty and mudboy are both new and in, and i have to talk to my buddy Dave, aka Newcboots, hes a new member too and im sure hell be down. SurrealNJ and explorerguy are also missing, surprised neither of them have seen this yet.

awesome, glad you can make it. Now you just have to convince your brother and meangreenxlt to take their rigs out.

I'm not gonna wheel my truck with blown wheel bearings, and his truck leaks so much, it'd pollute the environment more then we could clean it.

I'm not gonna wheel my truck with blown wheel bearings, and his truck leaks so much, it'd pollute the environment more then we could clean it.

haha very true i feel ya, you should still try to tag along with your brother itll be a good time. Howd you blow you bearings? there no fun to fix

haha very true i feel ya, you should still try to tag along with your brother itll be a good time. Howd you blow you bearings? there no fun to fix

were planning on riding with him... i went wheeling at rausch and I guess water got in, so they are getting progressively worse so I'm driving my car now. time for timken bearings

yea im fortunate i havent had to replace mine yet, ill prob do it for peace of mind when i get my new ex road ready, we just replaced all four bearings on my buddies f150 (same front and rear as your bronco) this weekend, what we expected to take 2 or 3 hours , ended up taking closer to 6.

Maybe. Doubtful, since we have construction going on, and wifey is prego again. We shall see.

yea im fortunate i havent had to replace mine yet, ill prob do it for peace of mind when i get my new ex road ready, we just replaced all four bearings on my buddies f150 (same front and rear as your bronco) this weekend, what we expected to take 2 or 3 hours , ended up taking closer to 6.

We replaced the wheel hubs on the 2000 v8 explorer, its not that bad. Make sure you get the good timken brand from rock auto, it was actually the cheapest and if timken is good enough for landing wheels in aircrafts, its good enough for an explorer.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im gonna say a VERY big maybe. I need to get my hands on a good front shaft, as I don't have one on my X at all right now. Never been wheeling yet, I would really love to go, I'm gonna try and get myself there, but no promises.

Adam.

Back