2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa! | Page 21 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa!

Where do you want to go wheeling for the 2011 AFN's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thats what i say about the dents! :D

*huffs*

I happen to like my dents...I earned every single one! :p:

*huffs*

I happen to like my dents...I earned every single one! :p:

uh huh? and if they where on jack, you'd dent the forehead belonging to the person that did it..........

I'm just going to polish my truck and make it look all shiny and scratch free. But in realality I'm too lazy to use scratch remover.

times counting down and to much and not enough time to get things done.

At this rate I might still be rolling with unsanded chunks of bondo stuck in the rust holes. Mechanical stuff takes precedence.

HA! you guys got it easy, I have to build my doubler, new driveshafts, new rear axle shafts, new rear locker, rebuild front 44 (pinion bearings), install winch, and I'm sure theres more....

As for dents, I've got 10 YEARS worth of dents and scratches.... beat that!

If all else fails, I got the VR4.... it has 4wd, even rear steer.... yeah, ground clearance is an issue..... I'll slap a ford badge on her and confuse the hell outta ppl at the show :p: .... make up a name and say its a concept car. :D

HA! you guys got it easy, I have to build my doubler, new driveshafts, new rear axle shafts, new rear locker, rebuild front 44 (pinion bearings), install winch, and I'm sure theres more....

Sounds like you are gonna be busy, hope you get it done, I want another SAS EX to wheel with.

As for dents, I've got 10 YEARS worth of dents and scratches.... beat that!

If all else fails, I got the VR4.... it has 4wd, even rear steer.... yeah, ground clearance is an issue..... I'll slap a ford badge on her and confuse the hell outta ppl at the show :p: .... make up a name and say its a concept car. :D

You dont need to do all that crap to wheel. Throw the locker in it and wheel the way it is if you dont think you can get the other stuff taken care of in time.

i gotta poop...

what i thought everyone was sayin what they had to do....

jay that what i was thinking too

anyone on here ever install a D&D doubler? Instructions would have been nice.

just put the frikkin thing in already

just put the frikkin thing in already

ya have to split the 1350 and cut the front output off, but with all my research, I cant figure out where to cut it, and I only get one chance

one of the few threads that can get off track and no one gives a sh*t :p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Call Jake. He has a doubler. Not sure which brand but its gotta be the same idea.

Back