Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 X '19 Rngr
..... :shifty_ey

d-girls-toy-doll-200cm-high-plush-bear-so-cute-big.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Geeezz...My wife couldn't figure it out either. :rolleyes:

Big Bear? Anyone interested?

Its really called "Big Bear"

Its in your neck of the woods....

Stic I got it.

I'd be interested in going in my dad's Jeep, but he won't want to do anything too difficult.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

hmmm think someone wants to go bad :D

Oh I don't know, maybe closer to the end of the month or next month, to give some time to prepare... Personally, I'm just looking at a day trip probably, but it could be a weekend thing. Try'n to gauge interest first. I haven't been wheeling in BB in a really long time, In fact I was still on 31's with a L/S I think :eek:

Well I've got 32's and a L/S :cool: LOL I might be up to join in. I gotta get away from school

I have a friend who also has a Jeep who might want to go. And I'll see if RJ wants to go too.

lurking (and subscribing)

Sorry, very busy with the new job. Give me some time and let's see if we can hammer out a day that this will work for everyone.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back