What's the latest on delivery timelines? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What's the latest on delivery timelines?

I’m sorry I overlooked your comment before. The online window sticker will usually update about 4 days before it rolls off the line. Yours should probably show up sometime next week!

dencan, that sounds like a frustrating case of miscommunication. Please don’t hesitate to message me if you have any issues so I can help.

Cory
Thanks, Cory. I am supposed to pick it up tomorrow morning. Keep your fingers crossed that there are no hitches. If there are, you'll definitely be hearing from me! ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ordered X Limited -04/22
Stopped by dealer 05/12 had vin.
Pm'd Natasha @ Ford Cust. Serv. today,said proccessing, to be built 7-10 days.I'm happy with that.
If it gets to SE PA. in 7 weeks I'm good.
Vacationed in Maui in beginning of April.Our Rental was X limited-got home & ordered one a week later.

Ordered 5-2-11
Build Date= 5-23-11

is 2-3 weeks after build date correct for delivery timeline?

Ordered 5-2-11
Build Date= 5-23-11

WOW! i ordered 4/6 and still have no word but awaiting VIN congats to you!!

Ordered 5-2-11
Build Date= 5-23-11

Hahaha. No. That's too fast. Hahaha

i'm sorry, that's not not very helpful, care to clarify?
Most of us took much longer than that. For example I ordered mine on 3/1 and it has an ETA of the 25th of May which will be 3 months to the date. If it only took that short of time to order and build then you're lucky.

Most of us took much longer than that. For example I ordered mine on 3/1 and it has an ETA of the 25th of May which will be 3 months to the date. If it only took that short of time to order and build then you're lucky.

Yeah, but the guy actually has a 5/23 build date. Assuming that info is correct then he might well see his vehicle two to three weeks after the build, which is what he was asking.

Heck, he might see his vehicle before I see mine, and I ordered 3/4. No ETA for me.

Not necessarily. Mine will be almost 2 months to the day when I pick tomorrow. Ordered 3/12.

Ordered- 3/19
Built - 4/28
Picking up today- 5/14
Syn- as of right now does not validate
It was great having a couple updates from Seni and Natasha along the way
BIG THANKS to both of them.
Hope everything goes smooth today with the rebates and incentives being locked in from time of order. We will see.

XLT 4wd Red Bordeaux

Ordered 5-2-11
Build Date= 5-23-11

Mine was built on 4/30 and arrived at the dealer on the evening of 5/11, so less than 2 weeks. I picked it up yesterday! I love it but am scared to drive it!

Picked it up today with no major issues. Really nice ride! The dealer does think I am a bit of a psycho. When they told me we were going to set up syncmyride I told them I had alreay done so. That's why happens when you have 2 months of waiting time!!

Picked it up today with no major issues. Really nice ride! The dealer does think I am a bit of a psycho. When they told me we were going to set up syncmyride I told them I had alreay done so. That's why happens when you have 2 months of waiting time!!
Congratulations on getting your Explorer! I don't think its "psycho" to be excited or to be prepared! I'm also glad that the updates on your order make the wait a bit easier Birdhunt1!

snoopy2003, we're keeping track to see when your order changes (so we can relay the information to you). I hope your status changes soon!

toph, the delivery timeline can vary but the average is about 27 days. If you or anyone else would like to have their order status researched in more detail, please send a private message with your VIN or dealer code/dealer name & order number.

StunnedMonkey, I received your request and sent you a reply. Be sure to check your inbox for the details!

Cory

I am still waiting on my Explorer info. I placed the order on April 8, 2011 and am told the dealer will get an allocation this week. I am wondering if the Limited and 4 wheel drive is slowing the process down?

Andy
West Tennessee

Unbelievable!

Order 3/19
Vin 4/22 Not a happy camper
Build 5/12 Not a happy camper
Delivery Today 5/16...can you believe it.

I just hope it is not a mistake.....
Going to pick it up tonight.

Order 3/19
Vin 4/22 Not a happy camper
Build 5/12 Not a happy camper
Delivery Today 5/16...can you believe it.

I just hope it is not a mistake.....
Going to pick it up tonight.

Wow. Built 5/12 and delivered 5/16? Lucky. Do you live next door to the plant or something?

Seriously.... 4 days from build to delivery? That is impressive..... Im just hoping mine gets here in less than 2 weeks....

Seriously.... 4 days from build to delivery? That is impressive..... Im just hoping mine gets here in less than 2 weeks....

Moo 26, just got confirmation from Natasha (thanks a lot) that my Ex is in transit and that the ETA is still 5/24. Since it looks like our Explorers are on the same schedule and probably the same rail car/ truck to Southern California, I assume your Ex is still on the same schedule as well. Natasha did point out that it will take 2 or 3 days at the dealer before it is really ready for pickup and that the ETA could change, but so far, so good.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hmm

I'm so jealous!! Congrats hope you love your new babies!

Back