Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 103 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LOOKS SWEEEEEET!!!

Sometimes I wish I had the Pearl Tricoat color. Great job and keep up the good work:D

Thanks bud, yeah I love the color I'm glad I got the pearl instead of just normal white, It's perfect!

IMAG0243.jpg

couldnt get too muddy. the trucks leaking coolant like a siv, from two different locations!

Real nice, I forget sometimes how good the Fx4 sticker look's, bugger 'bout your coolant issue.

location 1 = heater bypass valve. i had it replaced last week and the darn thing still spits coolant.

location 2 = appears to be at the back of the engine bay more towards the drivers side. just noticed it today, when i got home the truck sat for about a minute and then spewed out a nice puddle of coolant, enough to run down a 4 car long driveway

so im thinkin that i just jumped to a conclusion too quick, im positive that the second leak was just from running the a/c on full blast for an hour straight? i smelled the coolant from the heater bypass valve...

Here's a couple of shots of my Ex flexing
flexing.jpg

flexing1.jpg

flexing2.jpg

The story behind the decal is my neighbors down the street started the company. They sell "proven" trail gear, hold outings to moab. I have it on my Ex to help them out by getting the word out about the company.

And I'm pretty sure I about maxed that out there. I know when I looked at that back tire the bottom was barely on the ground. But that flex is not bad for a starting point. ;)

I say u gotta work with what u have.. Looks good to me..
I like the duals u have going on there..

Nate,
i thought you had tail light guards...?

Not anymore, MCD04EB has em now.

A2.jpg

As you see I used to have a lot of things on my ex, but....

before.jpg

yup, and i got em on my Ex now, they got a good home :D
Thanks Nate!! :thumbsup:
P5230195.jpg

P5230194.jpg

yup, and i got em on my Ex now, they got a good home :D
Thanks Nate!! :thumbsup:
P5230195.jpg

P5230194.jpg

They look great on your Ex! :thumbsup: And another OKC Thunder fan?! RIGHT ON! :D

Nate how much did those guards run you I was thinking about buying myself a pair? Is the install easy enough?

got bored so redid my front end tell me what you guys think ya or nah

truck2.jpg

truck1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back