• Register Today It's free!

minor thing to ***** about.....

vig1116

Reaction score
City, State
monmouth, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 sport
i know it's minor, but has anyone taken a look at the floor mats that come with these trucks?? i've never seen such cheap, and thin floor mats on any vehicle i've owned... I didn't realize until i bought the all weather mats to replace them, which brings me to my next *****ing. would it have been that costly for ford to give the all weather mats free with the limited's like with the 2007 limited i owned??? ok im done, thanks for listening.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lol, i didnt realize they were so paper thin until my digifit weathertechs came in.

i know it's minor, but has anyone taken a look at the floor mats that come with these trucks?? i've never seen such cheap, and thin floor mats on any vehicle i've owned... I didn't realize until i bought the all weather mats to replace them, which brings me to my next *****ing. would it have been that costly for ford to give the all weather mats free with the limited's like with the 2007 limited i owned??? ok im done, thanks for listening.

It is a minor thing. They fit perfectly are very easy to clean, and don't move around like most mats.
Besides, they are meant to be replaced every so often anyway. For this price point we are getting a Hell of a lot of content.

I replaced my OEM mats with the Husky digital cut mats and also ordered and installed the Husky rear cargo mat. Many ownrs have replaced their mats with either WeatherTech or Husky mats, both of which cover much more of the carpet. The Husky front mats I have actually cover that carpeted area of the door sill.

i got the oem all weather mats and now im thinking i made a mistake not going for the weathertech or another digitally cut one.... Replace them every so often?? aren't they like $65 a pop?? how many times are you gonna change them with that price?

I got the rubber all weather mats. The ones that came with it are now in my garage. My cats sleep on them. Compared to other vehicles I have owned they are not that bad. Serve their purpose I would guess. Being from Canada I always get the heavier rubber mats that help contain the salty snow that falls off of my frozen feet. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr, some glad it's summer. Think I'll go for a drive with the windows down and the moonroof open and play some good old rock and roll. Hot time summer in the city, the back of my neck gettin dark and .......... sucks gettin old. I can't remember the rest of the song or who sang it. Now where did I put my keys.

I got the rubber all weather mats. The ones that came with it are now in my garage. My cats sleep on them. Compared to other vehicles I have owned they are not that bad. Serve their purpose I would guess. Being from Canada I always get the heavier rubber mats that help contain the salty snow that falls off of my frozen feet. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr, some glad it's summer. Think I'll go for a drive with the windows down and the moonroof open and play some good old rock and roll. Hot time summer in the city, the back of my neck gettin dark and .......... sucks gettin old. I can't remember the rest of the song or who sang it. Now where did I put my keys.

'Twas the Lovin' Spoonful...

Back