The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets

..Deflators..There's no way I could afford a set of new beadlocks now unless you were selling your old scratch and dent's..:p:

...If I get them up there I can get them pre-set for free on a machine and they are usually discounted too...:biggthump

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That Gorman thing s next weekend:( Not Fair!:rolleyes:

...Much to my surprise but I did post it here early enough..

..I was at work yesterday and it dawned on me it was on Fathers Day weekend last year...I was busting butt to get done with the thoughts of grabbing my gear and heading up there...Got off work and got to a computer to find out it was next weekend..:(

Already sold my Stauns awhile back so you're outta luck:p:

I've got a different brand of deflators which i've had for several years but the sad thing is I haven't set them for my 37's...kinda pathetic lol.

If I were to do it again i'd get the innerair locks. Same idea as the Stauns but made here in the good ol USA:
http://www.innerairlock.com/beadlocks/

Well just as MLK is always a issue, so too is next weekend:rolleyes: Kids first birthday, and if I would have payed attention, I could have had everything done this weekend so I could cruise out Saturday at least...but there is no way, wayyyyyy to much to do before the party:(..

So when we going wheel'n:p:

oh, and x2 on the innerairs, we have been looking at those for the new project;)

...Hmmm..:scratch:..How much faster would it go if you had a helping hand Saturday morning?

...You know..:shifty_ey ..Gorman is a perfect spot to hold a kids birthday party...:p:

..Welcome aboard..:D

..The next meeting will be down in San Clemente at Pedro's Taco's on July 16th..Will update first post with more info after July 4th..:biggthump

..Welcome aboard..:D

..The next meeting will be down in San Clemente at Pedro's Taco's on July 16th..Will update first post with more info after July 4th..:biggthump

Sounds good! looking forward too it!

...Note from Gorman...

..Weather is pleasant but there are more people here than last year well, just at this camp section...Picture Glamis trucks and trailers blasting Ranchero music meets the Expedition crowd...Not that bad, yet..

...Will take some pics and post em up when I get home..;)

...Note from Gorman...

..Weather is pleasant but there are more people here than last year well, just at this camp section...Picture Glamis trucks and trailers blasting Ranchero music meets the Expedition crowd...Not that bad, yet..

...Will take some pics and post em up when I get home..;)

Wish I could be there:(

...You can be...The Mrs. has to get tired and go to sleep sometime..:D

...But you probably wouldn't like it much...All these heeps and early Bronco's running around doing night runs...I must say, someone must of had a sale on LED lightbars as they are becoming the norm..:dunno:

...You can be...The Mrs. has to get tired and go to sleep sometime..:D

...But you probably wouldn't like it much...All these heeps and early Bronco's running around doing night runs...I must say, someone must of had a sale on LED lightbars as they are becoming the norm..:dunno:

When they LED's get cheap enough, I'll buy some:rolleyes:

Tomorrow is someone's birthday party, if I took off, I better just not come home again :nono: I'm not stupid!

LEDs...*begins to drool* Man I wish I could get weekends off, I'd be able to tag along more often Ted.

...Let me know when you get weekends off...:biggthump

<---runs for the hills..:p:

..Got back a few hours ago..Took over 140 pics but will post a few of them up in their respective threads when I can..;)

Count me in for a get together when I get back to So Cal in the fall :thumbsup:

...No problem...See ya when ya get back...:biggthump

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I guess im in. might have to put me as a part time since i only post once a year hah.

i need to be filled in on whats goin on around here. cyber moved out of state? rangerX is moving too? :(

Back