Would you purchase a 2011 Explorer again? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Would you purchase a 2011 Explorer again?

If you had to do it over again, would you still purchase the 2011 explorer?

• Total voters

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes... I some issues with the MFT (Nav, phone, random strangeness like phone wont hang up), but I love the ride and personally thing the looks are best in class (IMO) and have received numerous compliments....

Yes... I some issues with the MFT (Nav, phone, random strangeness like phone wont hang up), but I love the ride and personally thing the looks are best in class (IMO) and have received numerous compliments....
I’m glad you love your ride and it’s too bad you’re having issues with your MFT. I would like to offer my help if you’d like me to escalate your concerns. However, for me to be able to do that I would need some details. From previous messages, I already have your Explorer’s VIN, so all you would need to PM me is your dealer name and approximate mileage.

Cory

the explorer in theory was great. taking it to my dealer 5 times and still not al fixed leaves a bad taste in my mouth. i want to be proud of my purchase and love telling friends about it. i hate feeling embarrassed about wasting time and ford trying to make their first generation bugs and problems into a my responsibility. my feeling at this moment is that i should have gone Japanese again or waited til 2012.

YES! By far the best vehicle i have ever driven. I have had no problems at all with MFT amazing vehicle. I have an Iphone 4 and connects through BT in 5 seconds and my music starts playing or i can make a call. I have only had the vehicle one week so we will see if all stays working correctly.

the explorer in theory was great. taking it to my dealer 5 times and still not al fixed leaves a bad taste in my mouth. i want to be proud of my purchase and love telling friends about it.
And what is the issue that you have had it to the dealer 5 times for?

Back