Price for a 2011 Explorer LTD. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Price for a 2011 Explorer LTD.

lancer1

Reaction score
I am thinking of buying a Limited because I want the bucket seats.

I also want the power lift gate, My Touch and Synch. I don't really need much else.

I am curious what prices people have paid for this or other versions? What is the typical deal offered relative to Invoice?

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I tried to deal on an ordered 2012 Limited with spec 301A, captains chairs and center console a couple days ago and I got them down to the invoice price($39,260) but I couldnt get them lower. I ended up walking out but am still considering their offer.

Considering it's one they would have to order and not one that has been sitting on their lot, it's probably a pretty fair offer.

I am thinking of buying a Limited because I want the bucket seats.

I also want the power lift gate, My Touch and Synch. I don't really need much else.

I am curious what prices people have paid for this or other versions? What is the typical deal offered relative to Invoice?

Thanks
Are you planning to buy off the lot or put in an order for one?
I'm not 100% positive, but I don't believe you can order a 2011 model any more.
Welcome to the Explorer forum lancer1.:wavey:

I will buy one off the lot. I would think buying a 2011 would be cheaper off the lot than ordering a 2012.

The $39k offer you received included bucket, Ford Sync and My touch?

I will buy one off the lot. I would think buying a 2011 would be cheaper off the lot than ordering a 2012.

The $39k offer you received included bucket, Ford Sync and My touch?

I believe the 2012 have gone up about $1500 compared to the 11.

I believe the 2012 have gone up about $1500 compared to the 11.

Have the prices for the 2012 model been released? I can't find them online.

The sites I use have not updated yet for 2012.

I went into the dealership on Saturday and they built me a 2012. It was a 2012 Limited FWD with Spec 301A, captains chairs and center console. MSRP was $41,665 and they offered it to me at invoice which was $39,261. The MSRP is just about a hundred or so over what the current price of the 2011's are.

I turned it down because I am getting better online quotes about an hour away.

The prices aren't online anywhere that I have been able to find. But they printed me off the invoice sheet at the dealership for the 2012's.

Back