• Register Today It's free!

wheeling in nor cal soon?

ben10

Reaction score
City, State
benhayward10@gmail.com
Year, Model & Trim Level
benhayward10@gmail.com
so i have sundays off, but i can go out sat night for a short camping trip, i have a few mellow spots that would be fun to go to even for a day trip, i know a bunch of the guys on FRF would be game, anyone out here down to go wheel this sunday or next? prairie city or tahoe national forest, or a few other spots i know of.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

beverages and some popcorn, close second to wheelin bryce :)

If I wouldn't have found my damaged rear diff and falling apart doubler then I would be interested on doing something later this summer. Not sure when I will have the money to get my truck back on the road.

Late AUG is prime time... Trust me!

rock ranger get it together :D i need to gather some things to do my SAS i got the axles for it!

rad let me know asap, im sure some of my friends on the frf site will come out in their rangers. maybe this sunday?!

damn, im going to be in tahoe from that saturday throughout the weekend. maybe if i leave tahoe sunday morning, i can hit prarie city on the way back to the bay area. if not, im pretty sure i can make it out to prarie city next sunday (i think thats the 17th). ill let you know as soon as i know.

sweet. i think a few of the ranger guys are gonna hit up prairie city this weekend so we can scope it out see if the stuff is open.

Is **** Life carrying over from FRF to here?

:popcorn:

oh dude **** life will never die! you know how many looks i get from people cause of that sticker?!

baaaahahahahahaha the movement has begun!

Alright. Dont know how many are interested but I took a **** ton of leave in Sept. and this **** is basicly frying my brain. So is anyone down for a trip them? I want to get the jeep finished then take it out so if you want to call it a "ranger" meet thats cool but ill be rolling sheep.

Key points of trip are

-Beer
-Guns
- and possbly single ladies. If we can find any.

dude you know if i can get the time off im so game! idk what my schedule will be like but ill give it my all!

dude you know if i can get the time off im so game! idk what my schedule will be like but ill give it my all!

***** already been put in. Since Im comming back I basicly get put in front of everyone for time off. So its basicly garunteed

nice dude! i cant request time off yet, i have to wait till i get past my probation, but any days i get off ill be out wheelin with you!

nice dude! i cant request time off yet, i have to wait till i get past my probation, but any days i get off ill be out wheelin with you!

Well ####. Isnt there a period were you said you wont be working there or something?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

just made some time to go check prarie city out this friday morning. i got to be up in sacramento for some stuff that day, so im gnna swing by and scout it out.

Back