Black Headlights
048.jpg

Tinted Foglights
018.jpg

Ironman Grill
041.jpg

0452.jpg

042.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks Awesome! The black grill matches the rest of the truck much better. :thumbsup: Do you have any future mods planned?

Yeah im going to put 20" rims on or maybe 22", cant really decide yet. I want to tint the tail lights. I had nite shade on them but i wasnt too happy with the looks of it. I still need to wrap the hood trim in black vinyl. then its on to the interior....

022-1.jpg

Looks nice. Where'd that ST badge come from?

I like it for the most part, but the fogs look cloudy. Did you just spray tint them yourself? I also don't like the tail lights. I hope you don't get rear ended.

Any better photos of the hood? Is that painted or vinyl graphics? Looks like their might be some lettering on it in the photos. What does it say. I can't tell.

I like it for the most part, but the fogs look cloudy. Did you just spray tint them yourself? I also don't like the tail lights. I hope you don't get rear ended.

Any better photos of the hood? Is that painted or vinyl graphics? Looks like their might be some lettering on it in the photos. What does it say. I can't tell.

The foglights are tinted with the tint kit from rvinyl but when i put them on i kinda scuffed the face a little, something to redo in the future. The taillights are back to stock but im looking for a tint kit for those as well because i want to get a more glossy shine from them.

The hood has a vinyl graphic on it but its from the factory like that and the lettering says sport trac.

looking good, i also like "the shocker" hehe

The taillights are back to stock but im looking for a tint kit for those as well because i want to get a more glossy shine from them.

The hood has a vinyl graphic on it but its from the factory like that and the lettering says sport trac.

I would recommend having them professionally sprayed by a body shop/painter. You would actually mix 10% black with 90% clear, then cut and buff out.

As far as the hood graphic goes. I would really like to see better photo of it in detail. I've never heard of that coming from the ford factory as an add-on option.

I just might do that with the taillights.
Yeah the hood decal and the ones down the side were on the truck when i bought it. Ill get a pic of it up in a few minutes.

Ok heres the hood decal

0014.jpg

0033.jpg

0024.jpg

nice truck

lol at the 2 in the pink/ 1 in the stink decal

good looking truck!

Thanks guys:thumbsup:

Good god that truck is a mess.. I guess your going the right direction with the mods but please, clean up all that crap that came with the truck.

Thanks. The badge is just a layover sticker i got it from www.webextremes.com. They have all kinds of designs for the ford emblem.
I was gonna say, I didn't think they were still in business, but the link doesn't work. :roll:
I got hood stripes and FX4 decals from them for my old '05 Trac.

Looks good. I just ordered that 3 piece ST Emblem Overlay Decal. Thanks for the fixed link. :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No problem

Back