2nd gen front axle assembly w/3.73 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2nd gen front axle assembly w/3.73

slickemhoundd

Reaction score
City, State
Glassboro, southern jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 Limited 5.0
im only looking to pick up or have delivered, no shipping. As long as all the internals are intact i dont care about regasketing. I live in south jersey

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

im only looking to pick up or have delivered, no shipping. As long as all the internals are intact i dont care about regasketing. I live in south jersey

'95-96 vacuum disconnect or 97+ live axle.

How about $50 for diff or $70 with both axle assemblies . Don't seem to be leaky or gunked up ,from a 97 ( w/ 130k miles ) so it should fit your 2000 . I live 2 miles from the PA turnpike exit 286 , it would be about 1.5 hour drive for you . Scott :roll:

This is actually for a 96 and it has one electronic plug and one vacuum

I've got my old complete 3.73 front diff off my '96 you can have. Only problem is I live in VA, but I'm willing to ship.

I have one of those too , 95 with 202k miles but was daily driver until Feb when trans went .

if need to be shipped itd be to 08080

And these axles are for sure 373s?

did you want just the outer axles or the whole thing axles , differential , etc . Because I dont think you would want to ship everything since I'm guessing it weighs about 100 pounds

Back