WTB: Instrument cluster trim for 96 explorer eddie bauer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WTB: Instrument cluster trim for 96 explorer eddie bauer

redskinsfan80

Reaction score
City, State
Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 Eddie Bauer
I am looking for an instrument cluster trim for my 1996 eddie bauer explorer. Someone broke off the headlamp control knob and I have to replace the whole thing. My interior is a tan color. If anyone has one for sale that would be great or if someone knows where I can get one.

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've got a tan surround with the automatic headlight switch, let me know your zip code and I'll get you a shipping cost $20 for the part, plus the shipping.

Thanks

Si

zip code is 20117. what is the automatic headlight switch? Is it the knob on the left below the air conditioning vent?

sorry for the delay, is this what you're looking for? light prairie tan?

280620111470.jpg

Si

Sorry for the delay. That looks right. Do you know what model that came from? And is it still available?

Thanks

it came off my 99 sport before I changed the dash over to the dark grey one. it's still available... shipping is going to be $20 giving you a total of $40, if you paypal me I can get it out to you tomorrow.

Thanks

Simon

Back