• Register Today It's free!

new from virginia!

thomasx

Reaction score
City, State
Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 XLT
Hey there, I'm thomas, or tom, or thom, or tommy(whatever works).

I own a 2003 Silver Ford Explorer XLT (not 4x4 :( )

I'm currently doing mods to it

Current: Kenwood Deck, Altezza Spyder TailLights, Flowmaster original muffler and muffler tip!

To be done/ in the next week or so: LED Lights( will i need to buy a load resistor if its for turn signals/tailights?), Billet Grill(Wish i could find a good mesh one), cold air intake( need suggestions) and thats about it currently

Big ups guys, also any other people in the 757/ 434 areas?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome aboard Tom!
I have a mesh grille on my 05 Explorer and if you want the link to the place I bought it from and how I "made" it, let me know and I will PM you with that info. I like the mesh grille a lot better than the billet grilles I used to have.

Welcome aboard Tom!
I have a mesh grille on my 05 Explorer and if you want the link to the place I bought it from and how I "made" it, let me know and I will PM you with that info. I like the mesh grille a lot better than the billet grilles I used to have.

Hey man yeah, i just looked at your car, wicked nice. Send me that info. I am trying to find some mesh without the ford logo, but i do like the tiny logo thats on there.

Alright I will send you a PM with the info about the mesh grille after I am off of work.

Welcome to this forum! They make a special flasher for LED lights so that you don't have to modify wiring with load resistors.

really? do you have a link to any of those?

Back