• Register Today It's free!

Synce services

rescue_31

Reaction score
City, State
Chicago
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 XLT
Anyone notice lately that the sync service cannot understand a word you say? Today i was looking for directions to a store in chicago, it kept recognizing chicago as sacramento, and then the store "moose jaw" it recognized as tbs accounting, no idea how it came across that one. I know the service is free, but its all but useless, this is the 3rd time I've tried to use it, and have gotten nowhere, last time it couldn't recognize lake geneva wisconsin.

I can't get my SYNC directions to work. I keep getting a recording that will not let me interupt. Help

Anyone notice lately that the sync service cannot understand a word you say? Today i was looking for directions to a store in chicago, it kept recognizing chicago as sacramento, and then the store "moose jaw" it recognized as tbs accounting, no idea how it came across that one. I know the service is free, but its all but useless, this is the 3rd time I've tried to use it, and have gotten nowhere, last time it couldn't recognize lake geneva wisconsin.

rescue_31 - Are you still having problems with voice recognition? If so, please private message me with your VIN so I can look into it further.

I can't get my SYNC directions to work. I keep getting a recording that will not let me interupt. Help

Jruff17 - Please private message me with the phone number of the phone you are using and your VIN.

Rebecca

Back