• Register Today It's free!

What,s my ex worth.

bstarz65

Reaction score
City, State
Bellmawr, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 xlt
thinkin of selling my 97 xlt It has a surco roof rack -w- lights lock rite rear locker, k&n cai, bull bar -w- lights tt shakles add a leaf , 31x10.5 on soft 8 75% tread life 156000 mile new upper ball new outer ty rods. Im thinkin maybe 3000$ or is that too much.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Really, I didnt know kbb had a modified section

grrrrr you'd better not

your modifications are nothing more than a eyesore to most that are looking for a used X. When selling your X, you have to sale for what it is worth in your area, minus the modifications that you performed. Because in all reality, it could be a down fall in the selling conversation with a prospect. And what you have described as modifications are nothing more than add-ons. You would probably better off taking the lights and bull bar and what not and put it back to stock form and sale the add-ons separate. You may have a better chance of selling it for what it is worth. Most in this economy are looking for used good shape family wagons, not ones creation.

thinkin of selling my 97 xlt It has a surco roof rack -w- lights lock rite rear locker, k&n cai, bull bar -w- lights tt shakles add a leaf , 31x10.5 on soft 8 75% tread life 156000 mile new upper ball new outer ty rods. Im thinkin maybe 3000$ or is that too much.

Well...I paid $2500 for mine a few months ago...we have similar models. At the time KBB had mine at $3950....so you are in the sellable range...but mine was completely stock with a very clean interior. Those are things people look for. But like others are saying, you might want to remove a couple things and sell them seperately on like ebay or craigslist to gain maximum value on the sale.....just my thoughts...good luck

and on the flipside: I hope ur just selling it to grab a diff exp/bronco/ranger since I dont know many people on here yet :)

What engine and transfer case?

Back