How To Install a Tailgate Light Bar | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How To Install a Tailgate Light Bar

You don't have to, you could wait until later in the fall when it starts to cool down. LOL

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You don't have to, you could wait until later in the fall when it starts to cool down. LOL

Or wait til the dead of winter, when it drops into the 70s there. :D

brrrrrrrr 70's

hahahahaha

photo2.jpg

nuff nuff

ya but it cant be as humid and gross as up here

haha no way your crazy humidity is way worse in the south i swear sk anyone from the south whos traveled north and theyll tell you too :D

I used to drive OTR and it's defenitly worse along the east coast, especially in the mountains up above the mason-dixon line by far.

Don't get me wrong, the south gets hot and humid but up in W.V., Pa., Va., and north it's so much worse, in the south it has to get up above 80 degrees to start really feeling it, up north with the humidity it could be 60 degrees out and you're sweating your ass off at 40% humidity levels.

Out in the midwest it gets really hot but temp wise but the humidity isn't felt as much as just the high temps.

Back