• Register Today It's free!

Ahh nav

myfoot

Reaction score
City, State
Illinois quad cities
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 ST
Haven't really had to many problems since I was upgraded to 2.8 but the one I always notice is with the navigation. I was showing my son how neat the map is as opposed to say my TOMTOM when twice in a row the map stayed still and the pointer drove off the screen.

Now like some others here, he's a software developer and just chuckled saying that should never have gotten out working like that. I can usually go to some other screen and come back, but this time it took a 2nd attempt to make it work right.

Not the biggest thing in the world but pretty annoying. Anyone else have this ? I hadn't read it yet if they have. Rob

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Our nav. named Veronica at times will have me driving? across the lake or sometimes going thru the woods for a mile or so! maybe she wanted to go for a swim???? I attribute it to the system not having enough satellites up here in the north woods.

Not the biggest thing in the world but pretty annoying. Anyone else have this ? I hadn't read it yet if they have. Rob

Running version 2.11 and yes, just saw it for the first time the other day. Had to change screens to get it to work which sucks and is probably a little dangerous when you are driving. :rolleyes:

Running version 2.11 and yes, just saw it for the first time the other day. Had to change screens to get it to work which sucks and is probably a little dangerous when you are driving. :rolleyes:

Not much sense updating to 2.11 then if that doesn't fix it.

My nav usually just "freezes" in the same position even though I might be a mile or two from where it shows. This happens mostly in the "boot" period; the first 5 minutes of driving. Still sucks though, I agree it should never had made it to production like that.

Back