2011 Explorer Limited 20" wheels | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 Explorer Limited 20" wheels

I'm selling the OEM wheels from my recently purchased 2011 Ford Explorer Limited. These are 20" aluminum 5 spoke wheels fitted with 255/50R20 Hankook Optimo tires. As of today less than 1000 miles, 80% highway. Call your local Ford parts department, you'll find these wheels sell for over $600 each. Go to TireRack.com and you'll see the Hankooks sell for over $200 a piece. Wheels and tires combined would cost you $3200 new but I'll let the set go for $1600, I'll sell wheels alone for $1200. Cash only. DFW area in Texas.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Pics? Bolt pattern? Offset? Backspacing? Know what other Fords they fit? willing to ship?

Everyone knows that ford retail on parts I'd basically insane and no one would pay that per wheel when aftermarket rims are bigger, lighter and better quality, with new tires for the $600 per wheel combo lol.

Not dogging your sale but I wouldn't qoute fords pricing to make yours look better. It's all bs.

Agree with the Ford pricing high on wheels, but quality is higher for the OE. I have a set of Momo 20" vantage wheels for my Ranger. $600/ea when new 8-9 years ago. Chrome peeling after 2 years. Momo respones - not our problem. Oh, and not driven in winter / salt.

Also, while I run aftermarket wheels, I am more comfortable with OE wheels for towing, etc.. You can trust their control plan in manufacturing. Aftermarket - anyones guess.

Pics? Bolt pattern? Offset? Backspacing? Know what other Fords they fit? willing to ship?

From what I understand the offset & bolt pattern are fine, but the center bore is too small to fit 2003-2010 explorer/mountaineer/aviator because I wanted to put them on my 03 avi. They fit all the fwd based cars taurus, flex, mk(n), etc.

Everyone knows that ford retail on parts I'd basically insane and no one would pay that per wheel when aftermarket rims are bigger, lighter and better quality, with new tires for the $600 per wheel combo lol.

Not dogging your sale but I wouldn't qoute fords pricing to make yours look better. It's all bs.

First off vehical manufacture has outragous oem part prices but after market wheels are junk i work for a tire and wheel shop and stock wheels can hold up for 10+ years with out and bends or flat spots the stock wheels on my 94 still spin great but aftermarkt wheels dont take the beating there not made for it and ive seen much smaller wheels comming from ford that cost in upwords of $850 so even if he was asking $00 per wheel its still not a bad deal they will last they are made to handle real world driveing including the harsh salt all winter year after year

I'm selling the OEM wheels from my recently purchased 2011 Ford Explorer Limited. These are 20" aluminum 5 spoke wheels fitted with 255/50R20 Hankook Optimo tires. As of today less than 1000 miles, 80% highway. Call your local Ford parts department, you'll find these wheels sell for over $600 each. Go to TireRack.com and you'll see the Hankooks sell for over $200 a piece. Wheels and tires combined would cost you $3200 new but I'll let the set go for $1600, I'll sell wheels alone for $1200. Cash only. DFW area in Texas.

Good luck with your sale. I like those wheels a ton more than the optional polished 20s my Limited came with. They just don't look right on that car and would have gotten them in a heartbeat.

Back