front bar

baphomet666

Reaction score
City, State
Bordeaux,FRANCE
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer.1994. 4WD
Hello,
Following a big shock to the front of my truck, my Bull Bar OR Push Bar i search one new for my EXPLORER 1994.
Could you give me an address of a seller for a new or used. Or if you know someone who sells one
if you can help me thank you very much

:exp::exp:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm hoping that you just want it for looks, they have no structural support. They may help some if you hit a deer but under no circumstances do you want to be pulled out from it if you are stuck.

J'espère que vous venez de le voulez pour des regards, ils n'ont aucun soutien structurel. Ils peuvent aider certains si vous frappez un cerf, mais en aucun cas, voulez-vous être retirée d'elle si vous êtes bloqué.

(google translate)

I'm hoping that you just want it for looks, they have no structural support. They may help some if you hit a deer but under no circumstances do you want to be pulled out from it if you are stuck.

J'espère que vous venez de le voulez pour des regards, ils n'ont aucun soutien structurel. Ils peuvent aider certains si vous frappez un cerf, mais en aucun cas, voulez-vous être retirée d'elle si vous êtes bloqué.

(google translate)

Yes i understand what you mean to tell me
Thank you very much

:exp::exp:

Back