• Register Today It's free!

Roadbully....

edgar_88

Reaction score
City, State
San Diego, California
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 XLT
so unfirtunately I have to bring up this old black eye of a story but, I never got a response or a product back from Roadbully after I sent him money. been over a year since ive heard from the guy...pretty safe to say i got jacked. Any of the other folks that got jacked still left here? im looking for stories on how you got your money back. PM me please with any help thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if you paid by paypal, file a claim.

What did you buy? Is it worth filling out all of the claim forms?

roadbully

I am thinking of making spacers myself and selling them, but selling them through ebay or craigslist . I am sorry to hear u got shafted cuz it makes anyone trying to do business look bad !

What did you buy? Is it worth filling out all of the claim forms?

Im pretty sure he bought strut spacers, thats the only thing Roadbully was selling (that Im aware of).

Yup bought spacers, through paypal but the claim period has passed. It is worth my time to get the money back. Pretty big chunk.

Do whatever you could to get it back since it's your money. I doubt Paypal will do anything since it's over a year. Somebody on EBay once took my money for a lock, and never mailed it. After a long process mailing copies of auction pages, and Paypal receipts (which they already have access to), they only gave a refund of a few dollars, and claim that is all the seller had in their account before they closed it. Most accounts are tied to a bank account or a credit card so there should be sufficient funds most of the time.

how to keep this from happening

Anyone have any ideas on how to keep this from happening in the future as i am going to sell them and dont want people to turn on me !:usa:

Anyone have any ideas on how to keep this from happening in the future as i am going to sell them and dont want people to turn on me !:usa:

As long as you provide people with the product they purchased you will be fine. Roadbully bailed on his last customers so thats why this thread is here.

As long as you provide people with the product they purchased you will be fine. Roadbully bailed on his last customers so thats why this thread is here.

yea dude, just stay honest and deliver on your product. I still had faith in the guy because we had been in contact over the years, but he ended up effin me over. I have all the emails and the paypal receipts still, so how should i go about it? the big issue is he lives in Canada, the far east coast of Canada and I'm in San Diego. The sad part is there are a few people still here that are still in contact with him that will stil defend him. But I'm not posting to dig up old wounds or bash him, I simply want my earned money back in my hands. Thats all i want, I could care less about the guys character or situation.

seems a little late to be caring all of a sudden.....

bully

Well that still sucks but i have made my share of mistakes and i am not a bad guy hopefully he learned from them, as i have mine and he will not make them again! I am kinda thinking not to have anyone send me any money until the product is ready as i think he kinda got behind and had alot of orders paid for and no product! I appreciate all input thanks alot guys!

Well that still sucks but i have made my share of mistakes and i am not a bad guy hopefully he learned from them, as i have mine and he will not make them again! I am kinda thinking not to have anyone send me any money until the product is ready as i think he kinda got behind and had alot of orders paid for and no product! I appreciate all input thanks alot guys!

Just in case you didn't know. BTF out of CA makes them when requested.

~Mark

seems a little late to be caring all of a sudden.....

yea, obviously since I didn't post something sooner I didn't care before. Or write him emails, or try to cantact the Police dept in his town. You're damn right! :rolleyes:

Back