Key Fob/Remote Wear | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Key Fob/Remote Wear

Here is what I currently got.

key1.jpg

Key2.jpg

Hey I can even put back up cash in there for the strip club...I mean emergencies.

Leave the wallet in the car, you wouldn't want it to get stolen while in the club and have to explain that....lol. I mean emergency type situations.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ha!

The Jacket Store may eventually have something for us: http://www.thejacketstore.com/servlet/the-*-Ford,-Lincoln,-Mercury/Categories

I asked a few months ago and they did not have plans at that time but said to check back.

I'd buy a leather one, neoprene, or one of the silicon ones... And slip it inside. Hey! What?!?

Randy my friend no offense, it reminds me of a 70s ****o couch....

LOL, I'm not liking that at all. It seems dated. I don't think I like the look of that silicon :eek: ... I think a more modern thin leather look would be very nice to the senses of touch and appealing to the eye.

We'll see what they come out with.

Must only be some key fobs. Mine is now 7 months old and looks like it's brand new still. No peeling, no wear, no numbers rubbing off.

Must only be some key fobs. Mine is now 7 months old and looks like it's brand new still. No peeling, no wear, no numbers rubbing off.

I think some folks play pocket pool around here thats why its smearing...lol!

Randy my friend no offense, it reminds me of a 70s ****o couch....

LOL, I'm not liking that at all. It seems dated. I don't think I like the look of that silicon :eek: ... I think a more modern thin leather look would be very nice to the senses of touch and appealing to the eye.

We'll see what they come out with.

Lol, this from a man who carries a Kurse (Key Purse)! :D

Hehe, just yankin' your chain Tio!!

Been able to spend much time in the boat? She's a real beaut, and looks like fun!

Too funny

Lol, this from a man who carries a Kurse (Key Purse)! :D

Hehe, just yankin' your chain Tio!!

Been able to spend much time in the boat? She's a real beaut, and looks like fun!

LMFAO....I got nothin'

Not as of late due to my work schedule, but the old lady and kid come back from Texas on Monday. So Tuesday and Wednesday its sure going out for sure!

Back