George Washington Nation Forest Run, 9/24/11 | Page 21 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

George Washington Nation Forest Run, 9/24/11

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Air

No problem! I'm just pleased with the fact that little compressor handle filling 16 tires back to back.

JD you sure that they are chiggers and not poision ivy?

I am with stupid and not dumb, I lost my nerve as well after seeing damage to two of three, and almost damage to the third that made the slick hill.

JD you sure that they are chiggers and not poision ivy?

I am with stupid and not dumb, I lost my nerve as well after seeing damage to two of three, and almost damage to the third that made the slick hill.

Yea its chiggers. I wore flip flops when when we went out in that field looking for the river.don't think you was there yet.i got like 30+ all over my feet and ankles. MAN THEY ITCH!!:(

No problem! I'm just pleased with the fact that little compressor handle filling 16 tires back to back.

Hey thanks for putting up those pics!

Finally got my on board air done last night, won't have a chance for a while to put it to a real test like yours though lol.

Hey thanks for putting up those pics!

Finally got my on board air done last night, won't have a chance for a while to put it to a real test like yours though lol.

Think we may try and plan a late Oct nc beach trip.no muddy 4x4ing but hey that air will be put to use;)

Corolla? I could take my Ranger on that trip.

Corolla? I could take my Ranger on that trip.

It will be off season so we could wheel corolla to Organ.and we can get night passes.

seems like a good plan. im already asking other people elsewhere if theyd join us.
jeeps, diesels mainly

Umm i would wait to see if we are even going first

so figured i would add some more.first two is at spikes house,sweet view and the last couple are of the tree we shot down on accident
view1.jpg

view2.jpg

tree1.jpg

tree2.jpg

tree3.jpg
tree4.jpg

tree5.jpg

and some youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkNSTzaeo20
and my .308
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BqqRT08Czw

the reason me and jd were running late to take the trip up there:
IMG_20110923_104640.jpg

his tire almost fell off. 3 of 5 went missing, all that was left was 2. i made sure his lugnuts were kept tight after that lol

To my defense i was mounting tires at 9am Fri from finishing my gear and aussie install.i used a battery tq gun and was taking it for a test spin when it fell off.i had the real tire tool in the drive way to do a finish tighten when i got back.it was very scary to say the least.it was down to like two threads!!! So looks like we may set up a trip in Oct 21-23 for a NC trip;)

Nc

NC sounds good, but the real question is how do we get a banner change! We have some good group shots.

NC sounds good, but the real question is how do we get a banner change! We have some good group shots.

Good luck..there is some high ranked peoples truck in that banner hahah;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I wanted to send out a big "THANKS" for Fishfood (Spike and his wife) for his hospitality.

Back