Halloween @ SMORR - Rocks, storys, friends, big fires. Then sign up!! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Halloween @ SMORR - Rocks, storys, friends, big fires. Then sign up!!

Everybody, get your rigs ready, getn closer!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I need to change the front u-joint in our truck. And then I think were ready,just need to check camping gear and get a elect. site for heat.

I know Joshua is ready, all he's talking about smorr this smorr that!!

he just like the rest of then LOL, Smorr on the brain

The Kids might not make it out with us, so Pugly will be staying home if they can't make it. :(

All I want to do with the Black Hole is swap the drivers rear caliper out, and change the intermediate steering shaft. Other than that, it's good to go.

Chad, have you decided when your heading out yet? Friday morning or going to show up late night like last time?

JakeBrake and the crew going to make it ??

Delivery for Greg.... :) O what could it be....
005-21.jpg

I'll make it official. I'll be bringing the explorer down there since the b2 is still about a year out and it's been too long since I've wheeled anything. I'll probably show up Friday evening and stay till it ends Sunday. I'm hoping to make new bumpers for the front and rear of the explorer before the trip, but either way it's going to be there.

I'll make it official. I'll be bringing the explorer down there since the b2 is still about a year out and it's been too long since I've wheeled anything. I'll probably show up Friday evening and stay till it ends Sunday. I'm hoping to make new bumpers for the front and rear of the explorer before the trip, but either way it's going to be there.

Right on! Glad your going to make it. :thumbsup:

We were talking about the cold night temps. If you are tent camping (& don't already know this) bring a tarp big enough to cover it to keep the heat in. Hopefully you all have a small tent heater :)

Also, if you have an air mattress, a foam pad will help keep the ground from letting the air inside it get cold. :thumbsup:

So, a few guys and sue talked me into comin. I gotta fix my truck a bit before she will make that drive. I'm out here in Lee's Summit Mo.. so it's not a bad drive for me. Count me in so far!

Greg doesnt need Candy...

O my 2 weekends to get my explorer ready ugh

Replace thermostat?
Check
Replace Radiator?
Check
Replace Fan?
Check

GRAAHHH, truck is still getting hot...

Stepdad says he thinks I have a blown head gasket x_x
Looks like SMORR is no longer an option for me :(

4x4attitude.....

Is it leaking coolant?

Is there coolant present in the oil?

Does it run rough before it overheats?

If no to all of those, chances are it's NOT the head gasket, and could be Air bubbles trapped in the system. Did you burp the system after you replaced the radiator & T-stat?

Start a new thread about this and others will chime in to help you out, or search "Burping the system". :)

Replace thermostat?
Check
Replace Radiator?
Check
Replace Fan?
Check

GRAAHHH, truck is still getting hot...

Stepdad says he thinks I have a blown head gasket x_x
Looks like SMORR is no longer an option for me :(

Might be the radiator cap.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does SMORR allow the use of fireworks on the campground?

Edit: Do you need to reserve a spot there if you are tent camping?

Back