Let's see, what can I powdercoat today? | Page 60 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Let's see, what can I powdercoat today?

nissan wiper 1.jpg
nissan wiper 2.jpg
nissan wiper 3.jpg
I have been practicing with my powdercoating system. So, today I thought I'd coat the wipers on my Wife's Nissan--might as well hit the ones on the Mounty also--

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Is toxic green a shiny and slightly darker version than Burns green?

~Mark

Is toxic green a shiny and slightly darker version than Burns green?

~Mark

Completely different. Bruns green is "ho made" from neaon yellow and pepsi blue. The neon yellow is the most expensive powder I have ever seen BTW

Toxic green is a new color-with dormant gold flake undertones. The camera doesn't capture it, but toxic waste green looks like toxic waste--it literally looks like anti freeze.

here is the stock photo, which is a very good representation. Notice the gold flake, which is dormant unless direct light hits the surface.

p607_img.jpg

Nice, kind of like Nickelodeon slime(green).

that color is just sick jon :thumbsup:

I would think about it if it wasn't so expensive just to remove and remount and balance the tires.

No **** there. I so wish I would have the set of wheels I bought for my KIA powder coated before I had the tires mounted. Polished wheels are a ***** to keep clean :fire:

No **** there. I so wish I would have the set of wheels I bought for my KIA powder coated before I had the tires mounted. Polished wheels are a ***** to keep clean :fire:

Yeah, I will never do polished aluminum wheels again, the hours of cleaning turned into a couple of minutes with a water hose after they were powder coated.

Yeah, I will never do polished aluminum wheels again, the hours of cleaning turned into a couple of minutes with a water hose after they were powder coated.

Latest set for the Ex are polished, really didnt expect the amount of time it takes to clean them....

Jon, those pics and work are awesome as usual.

Nice work:chug:

Wow that's nice work! :thumbsup:

+3 mate, WOW!!!!

X4! Very nice. :eek:

Back