Halloween @ SMORR - Rocks, storys, friends, big fires. Then sign up!! | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Halloween @ SMORR - Rocks, storys, friends, big fires. Then sign up!!

Since everyone bailed on us we just built a baby fire.
31edf9ca.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You dont need much of a fire for just a couple people, im stuck at home drinkin a few wishing i could have made it

and if you knew how many edits that took, you would wonder how many is a few lol

Bummer, Mark, my parents and I have camp all set up. Sounds like we're just waiting on Kurt sometime tonight and Gregg and his group in the morning.

Ya, about that. I snapped a trans line fitting off into my trans on the Superduty. So it is currently sitting in my driveway with the trailer hooked up with explorer on it with a big puddle of red under it not moving...

This has been one ruff day...

but.... the bumpers are done and on the explorer...lol

31edf9ca.jpg

I didn't bail on you guy's, I never camp at smorrs when home in 45 minutes away. :p:

No worries Eric, the wheeling gods are kind to those who stay the course. ;)

Kinda weird how this meet fell apart at the last minute. From sore body parts, broken vehicle parts, broken wallet parts, and broken spirits......a select few die hard's managed to stick it out and make it happen. :thumbsup:

See you guys in a couple hours. Were heading out to B-fast shortly, and on our way.

Ding ding ding, marks weekend is done. It looks nasty in there, either they've been in there a lot longer than he thinks or they've been sitting full of water. It was all Mud and rust in there with no grease to be found. They're heading into town to go get new bearings races and seals.

Yeah, those bearings are pretty new, and have been re packed twice since installing them. I guess we just have to get used to repacking them every time it gets wet.

Still sad we couldn't make it. Did some work around the place and had a fire to burn some stuff. So, I had a fire with an Explorer parked nearby. With you guys in spirit!

P1010395.jpg

:roll:

Mark, I, too, had to replace a bearing last year in Ouray. I got in too big of a hurry getting the Ex back together with its new axles and forgot to put the outer bearing back in the rear axle on the driver's side. At least it's not TOO bad of a repair.

Hope you guys have had a good time!

Sorry we couldn't make an entire weekend of it, but the time we had was awesome! Kids had a blast, and enjoyed this groups company greatly. Thanks to you guys (from me) for taking them in like you did. Means a lot to me. :)

Pugly did great today, and trust me when I say, ...I didn't take it easy on her at all.

I'm glad Steve was there to help out, but one of these days, maybe he will be able to wheel his stuff out there.

Nice to see some pictures. I can't say I didn't try to be there for it... Ford says my part will be here Monday. until then, this is my driveway ornament...

2462129330084817080S500x500Q85.jpg

Sorry we couldn't make an entire weekend of it, but the time we had was awesome! Kids had a blast, and enjoyed this groups company greatly. Thanks to you guys (from me) for taking them in like you did. Means a lot to me. :)

Pugly did great today, and trust me when I say, ...I didn't take it easy on her at all.

I'm glad Steve was there to help out, but one of these days, maybe he will be able to wheel his stuff out there.

nah, never going to happen greg. I'm the resident mechanic lol

nah, never going to happen greg. I'm the resident mechanic lol

I can't say thank you enough my friend!!!! This man wouldn't take a dime for helping us. Didn't even have to ask he just jumped right in and did it like it was his own. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

It was good to get to see Philip and Eric again. And to meet there folks Mike & Ammie. To of the nicest people you could ever meet. Feed us both nights,And I for one had a great time sitting around the camp fire giving my boy a hard time. I have to say he took it all with a smile. While doing his best to give it back.

He feel asleep on the way home.I reached over and grab his leg, he screamed GET AWAY STEVE not sure whats up with that??? LOL!
Just had to be there. What gose on at SMORR satys at SMOOR!

It was good to see you to greg. You should be proud of your boy as well. How Callie dose it I'll never know. Scott better be good to her. They both are a nice couple and I wish them both the best the world has to offer!!!

I'll try and post up what pic's and videos joshua took later as I'm beat right now. Not much sleep this weekend for me:rolleyes: I guess it was worth it all in the end.

Better wheel'n next time!! Steve thanks again if there's anything I can do to help you some day just HOLLER!!!

Oh and I can't forget Preious the wander weiner. She was a good wheel'n mutt as always and is crashed out beside me right now. Wore the little weiner out this weekend!!!:p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LOL!!!!;):thumbsup:

Glad you made it safely home also!!

Back