Who's in NJ? Where? | Page 26 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's in NJ? Where?

Truck 8 sounds good to me. I get off this floating hellhole at midnight then have 4 days to prep.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I didn't say you needed ALL of the recovery tools, but they do require you to have some kind of strap or recovery gear. (A shovel, a strap, basic offroading tools) but if you go in and don't have anything and get stuck.. the rangers will tell you "you should have brought yer gear"

Oh well, I'll just throw a strap in the back and do my best not to get stuck :thumbsup:

Everyone's vehicles prepared? vent tubes exc?

I checked, my HID bulbs are in tight this time, and I'll remember to swap my intake tubes out :D

Me too.

Dred I'll bring the custom filter just in case...haha

Alrighty then, anyone bringing a good still camera? I'm thinking about mounting a small camcorder onto the dash somehow and getting some decent quality video of everyone.

Yeah I'm bringing a still camera. I was thinking about the dash cam myself.

Nicee, for some reason I ALWAYS forget to take pictures :rolleyes:

I'll bring my 1080p hd Camcorder & my phone. my phone takes BAD ASS video & photos.

Samsung Galaxy S2... took these...

377392_2284463031934_1259635444_31829437_390650518_n.jpg

383972_2277518258319_1259635444_31827399_170268156_n.jpg

384689_2277514418223_1259635444_31827393_368689848_n.jpg

(my exploder)
378088_2277511738156_1259635444_31827390_1145363224_n.jpg

Awesome! This is gonna be a good trip.

Me too.

Dred I'll bring the custom filter just in case...haha

Good, it made my truck sound badass on the highway, and being made from recycled materials it was good for the environment :D

Exactly, it's a win-win.

I will be there if I don't work late Friday with my ranger

Hey guys,

For anyone is planning to bring pet food donations smaller bags are better. They can be distributed directly, the big bags have to be divided up. Saves on work when volunteers are light. Just a thought. Thanks.

Hey guys,

For anyone is planning to bring pet food donations smaller bags are better. They can be distributed directly, the big bags have to be divided up. Saves on work when volunteers are light. Just a thought. Thanks.

Sorry, I got a large bag of food. Its more cost effective and it feeds more animals. It makes more sense that way. The cost of bags to divide the food up is negligible compared to the amount of food you get from a large bag.

I already bought a large bag anyway.

I would say our paths would cross around boonton. If you hop off 287 at exit 45 there is a mcdonalds right on myrtle ave. Probably a good Idea if everyone going exchanges contact info via PM or whatever works.

So is this the current list?

-Myself
-Gabe
-LiKuiD
-Al
-Deepfry
-DredDog (possible?)

Is this list still accurate? who else is planning on coming?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No problem, any size is appreciated. Any way when volunteers are light, I get volunteered! lol

Here's her web site if anyone wants to check it out. www.kibblecupboard.org

Back