Parting--1998 sohc 4x4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting--1998 sohc 4x4

Not feeling it with this one. I want to go a different direction, so, just to get my $$ back I will offer parts before towing Rojo off to scrap. I cannot sell parts which will render her non rolling though.

Red, 98 sohc with bad timing chains. Grey cloth interior, long console, most interior parts are good.

Just pm me with your part request and offer

Parts will ship from 66748 .

Paypal accepted and preferred.

Thanks for looking.

For pictures, click the " 1998 explorer" link in my signature.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

what are the plans for the 5.0 wiring harness? dunno if there is any big difference from 97 to 98 so hoping i might be able to use the solve some of the woes with Spanky....if i can ever get back into it again :(

what are the plans for the 5.0 wiring harness? dunno if there is any big difference from 97 to 98 so hoping i might be able to use the solve some of the woes with Spanky....if i can ever get back into it again :(

Keeping all the v8 stuffs. :smoke:

Bump.Unless plan b materializes, This will be going for a one way ride this week. Get em while ya can!

Lots of good stuff here, save for the bad engine this truck is complete.

What kind of shape is the trans in?

What kind of shape is the trans in?

Your guess is as good as mine. I was told it drove good until the timing chains went. But we would have to see about that. If yu want to come over I'll help you pull it I guess, and you could try it out I reckon.

Sunday would be the earliest I could get there, but the one in my X is toast, so even if it only works for a little while that'll be fine. I am going to rebuild mine, so then I'll have a spare for when it dies again in another 200k miles. I'll bring the trailer too and get those axles I have left over there way to long.

How much for the driver's seat? I would ask about both fronts, but since it's a 4dr I assume neither slides forward like in my Sport. Also, what size wheels are those?

How much for the driver's seat? I would ask about both fronts, but since it's a 4dr I assume neither slides forward like in my Sport. Also, what size wheels are those?

hmmm, I kinda need the driver seat and wheels to drag it to the scrap, as it will be flat towed .

hmmm, alright, thanks.

What's the in-console CD player look like?

thats to bad, was getting ahold of u today guy needed fuel lines that go to engine from it for $100 was gunna pass him ur info..

thats to bad, was getting ahold of u today guy needed fuel lines that go to engine from it for $100 was gunna pass him ur info..

Ray's Metal depot. 620-496-2400. I bet he can go there and get em for 20.00

Back