City, State
Gardner ks
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 xj
Posting up the 2012 Frostbite event at KS rocks
We normally get a decent showing of EF members at this event
February 25th is the date
Registration is due February 8th
Hopefully it is a lot drier than last years event.

http://www.ksrockspark.com/2011/09/ks-rocks-park-frostbite-2012/

Flyer
http://www.ksrockspark.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/12-Frostbite-flyer11.pdf

I just realized last years frostbite was the last time I went wheeling, the ranger is mostly ready just need to pick up a few things from the JY this weekend during the half price special.

Hope to see everyone there

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This is worth going to just for the raffle! Explorerforum members ( myself included) have won quite a few $$ worth of prizes the last 2 years--guys plan on this event if you can. The spectacle of it all will surely make you laugh. Good times!!

Last year it cost me almost $600-- (new front locker, u joint, axle shafts--) Blew it up 50ft from turdle trying to make it up a 3ft hill--- :)

I will be there-- I always am. Maroon Exploder- normally the only maroon exploder out there :)

"IF" It stays some what dry,I may go??? Just hate the soupy mudhole it was last year.

Bonny's cafe is no longer open,so that's out for breakfest. We could plan to eat mexicans in Iola afterwards??? Beleave we did that last year also.

We have a new wheel'n mutt. Boxer named "Rocky" 7 months old and a brindle. A puss compared to Preicous!!

"IF" I make it, and "IF" one of the rigs are ready to go, I will be sure to bring tools and spare parts along...LOL!

How far to the nearest car wash from the park? :p:

"IF" And I mean "IF" You make it, the car wash is only a mile from my house. And my house is say 38 miles from the play ground. So roughly 39 miles.:D

Steve you need to come also. I promis you wount have to work on anybodys rig.:thumbsup::p:

Hoping for dry weather and a great day of wheeling!!!:thumbdwn:

Bonny's cafe is no longer open,so that's out for breakfest. We could plan to eat mexicans in Iola afterwards??? Beleave we did that last year also.

We have a new wheel'n mutt. Boxer named "Rocky" 7 months old and a brindle. A puss compared to Preicous!!

man guess i need to stop in more often:confused:

Well, "IF" turned into a "NO". :(

Job I thought I had, is a no go. Unless I can find work in KS for Wheeling $$, during the time of the meet (LOL), I'm gonna be a web wheeler for this one.

"IF" And I mean "IF" You make it

Steve you need to come also. I promis you wount have to work on anybodys rig.:thumbsup::p:

ya ya mark i heard that the last time before SMORRS from greg :D

I think i bought another Maroon explorer Sport :) So I will have all kinds of spare parts, so I'm going :)

I should be able to go need to see who wants to come with me though.

Well this sucks I'm out, I never paid attention to the dates until now. I told my girlfriend back in october that I'd go to her sororitys formal on the 25.

Well this sucks I'm out, I never paid attention to the dates until now. I told my girlfriend back in october that I'd go to her sororitys formal on the 25.

That dose suck levi! I was looking forward to seeing you again. Talk the "GF" to come wheel'n then she will have something to talk about when you show up late. Dirty but with a smile on your face.

But you got to do what you got to do!

Well we had maybe 10-12 hrs of nice spring rain today. Just in time for frostbite:( Hopefully we don't get to much more and there's not to much to the north either. You know #@$! rolls down hill!

Up date on people still trying to make it. Need to set a cb chan. so we can find each other.

I can't back out now Joshua has found out about it.:D I'm ready to go also;)

Back