Who is going to King of the Hammers (KOH) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who is going to King of the Hammers (KOH)

Looks like i'm going now since I have to pick up a part, not sure what day(s) yet.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Its on! We will be leaving here on the 2nd and staying the whole week! Can't wait!

Depending on weather (wind mostly) I'll be out 4-5 then go home until the big race. Pending work and again weather, I may come out thurs. before race day and camp out.

Ill be there the afternoon of the 9th thru the morning of the 11th. I got the days off from work and will be out in the new tow rig (2011 4x4 ecoboost F150) and my forum hoodie sweater. Unfortunetly I wont be able to bring the ex for this trip. Next year for sure.

I'll be staying at 109 Rugged Road (No more tent! Buddy is bringing his 5th wheel). All you KOH veterans need to come by and show me around. I won't have the BII, just the Raptor :).

Looks ill be there again this year!!! (hopefully) making the drive from oregon this time! Hope to meet up with some of yall there this year and maybe ill actually have to play. Since I am not with a team this year.

Its on! We will be leaving here on the 2nd and staying the whole week! Can't wait!

It will be great to see you Mike. Where are you staying? We will have to meet up.

Depending on weather (wind mostly) I'll be out 4-5 then go home until the big race. Pending work and again weather, I may come out thurs. before race day and camp out.

Cool If I stay out there all week I might have to come visit your house Tuesday or Wednesday to take a shower. A week out there with out a shower will suck.

Ill be there the afternoon of the 9th thru the morning of the 11th. I got the days off from work and will be out in the new tow rig (2011 4x4 ecoboost F150) and my forum hoodie sweater. Unfortunetly I wont be able to bring the ex for this trip. Next year for sure.

Cool hope to meet you find you out there. Look for me cruising around in my ranger.

I'll be staying at 109 Rugged Road (No more tent! Buddy is bringing his 5th wheel). All you KOH veterans need to come by and show me around. I won't have the BII, just the Raptor :).

Do I just ask who is MoabB2? I think I met you way back on a moab run but not sure.

Looks ill be there again this year!!! (hopefully) making the drive from oregon this time! Hope to meet up with some of yall there this year and maybe ill actually have to play. Since I am not with a team this year.

Cool look for me in a 93 ranger with a solid axle.

Cool If I stay out there all week I might have to come visit your house Tuesday or Wednesday to take a shower. A week out there with out a shower will suck.

You are more than welcome to. That's pretty much the only reason I wouldn't stay out there all week.

I was hoping to get the Ranger legalized in time to run up there but work picked up again so I don't see it happening. Probably won't know my schedule until last minute.

Matt your always welcome here have a spare room, and hot shower :thumbsup:

I'm still planning to come out Friday, but we'll see how work goes :rolleyes:

My week looks pretty jam packed but I will keep my eyes open for you guys. I know I have Mikes, Matts and Teds cell #s and I think you guys have mine, keep me posted of any EF gatherings :D . I dont know where we will be camped yet either. I will be passenger in a white 4Runner with 2 or 3 huge Liteforce lights on the front bumper and Gold TRD wheels so look for that. Raceday I might be cruising around in something else.

Do I just ask who is MoabB2? I think I met you way back on a moab run but not sure.

Yeah I think we met back in Moab one year! Was that the year Jamie actually showed up?

I'm Josh from SLC...1989 BII with the new paint...now with a SAS.

I'll be cruisin around KOH in my BLUE SVT Raptor.

Matt your always welcome here have a spare room, and hot shower :thumbsup:

I'm still planning to come out Friday, but we'll see how work goes :rolleyes:

Dave is closer to lake bed. I hope it doesn't suck to bad in a tent.

Yeah I think we met back in Moab one year! Was that the year Jamie actually showed up?

I'm Josh from SLC...1989 BII with the new paint...now with a SAS.

I'll be cruisin around KOH in my BLUE SVT Raptor.

I think my last trip to Moab was 06 might have been 07. If i remember right you had a really clean B2. I will be be looking for you.

Hey Mike are you bringing your truck? We need to do a trail together.

Dave is closer to lake bed. I hope it doesn't suck to bad in a tent.

Oh I know that, buy a good distance too! Just wanted to put that out there for any trips north and south;)

...It was 85 here today and tonight I'm sleeping in the X with my new (er) fridge..

0121121057a.jpg

..Just making sure it's in good working order and will work fine and not kill the battery while I'm out at KOH..

..After all, it's got to earn it's keep..:D

0121121134a.jpg

..I know for sure I will be there the first weekend..Work may call me back but we'll see..:dunno:

Looks like Robby Gordon will now be driving the TTB Torchmate car with Lance from Pirate co-driving. Should be a good race:cool:

...Awesome...I didn't know they added air jumps to the event...:biggthump

I'm Out:( I was out sick from work for a few days and can't really take the time off, plus JP needs a new Battery... :rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks like Robby Gordon will now be driving the TTB Torchmate car with Lance from Pirate co-driving. Should be a good race:cool:

I lost respect for Ricky Bobby a long time ago. Should be interesting to see how he does and what his attitude is like for this race.

Back