2013 Ford Explorer Orders | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 Ford Explorer Orders

Yes if you look at it again there is a 302A package credit of $795.00, so $5969.50 - $795.00 = $5174.50.

I did not include Extended Warranty, OPP Overseas protection, or transport fees to Italy. When you asked for everything did that include 4WD, sunroof, 2nd row captains chairs, and second row center console?

My Options included 4WD, Second row captains chairs, second row center console, the Tri-Coat metallic paint, and OPFH 7 year extended warranty with overseas coverage.

Total cost after all charges including shipping is $49,505 after the most recent adjustment dated 26 Jan 2012.

Price before shipping and extended warranty is $45,850 and the price with it is $49,505.

:usa:

Thanks for the break down!...That was driving me crazy. I didn't get the second row captains chairs. We need that extra seat...Were you able to make adjustments after you received the Order Acceptance Letter? We currently have the Tri-coat paint listed on the buyers offer and would like that changed.

Also, I read in another area of the Forum that you specifically have to request Turn-by-Turn navigation be added. Didn't do that...Between the paint and the Navi I have changes...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Order Changes

Thanks for the break down!...That was driving me crazy. I didn't get the second row captains chairs. We need that extra seat...Were you able to make adjustments after you received the Order Acceptance Letter? We currently have the Tri-coat paint listed on the buyers offer and would like that changed.

Also, I read in another area of the Forum that you specifically have to request Turn-by-Turn navigation be added. Didn't do that...Between the paint and the Navi I have changes...

I was able to make changes, but it can push back the build date. Fortunately they have not started the build for 2013's and you can still make changes. Talk to your ENCS Rep and tell them the changes, they will call their HQ and the changes will be submitted to Ford. When you receive your acceptance letter (It will be e-mailed to you) ensure everything is correct, if not you can go back to your ENCS Rep or to encs.com and click on live help and they will assist you. Hope everything works out!

I am pretty sure the 302A includes Voice-Activated turn by turn Navigation with the Sony Premium Audio and Integrated SIRIUS Travel Link. (I don't think SIRIUS works overseas)

:usa:

You see, 2013 is going to be a great year for America, the Chicago Bears and the Chicago Cubs. The Explorer is built in this town. And we want to get there as fast as possible.

What did Jesus say to the Cubs ?
"Don't do anything until I return"

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Just kidding you.

Joe

I placed my order on the 13th, Deep Impact blue Limited, I hope they start production soon. I had intentions of buying a used 2010 but with 13's coming out this early I figured that was 6 months of free depreciation and went all in. Hurry Ford!

I placed my order on the 13th, Deep Impact blue Limited, I hope they start production soon. I had intentions of buying a used 2010 but with 13's coming out this early I figured that was 6 months of free depreciation and went all in. Hurry Ford!
Congratulations wwace and welcome to the Forum. :wavey:
I'm sure that you will find the waiting period worth it in the end. I have had mine 10 months now and despite the odd little hic-cup, it is an outstanding vehicle.

Peter

Do you have any info on this color? My dealer just called today saying they ordering info but no color charts yet. I'm looking (hoping) for a dark navy blue and am wondering if this is going to be it. Any help or insight would be great. TIA!

Recieved VIN and production week for my 2013 EX

I am stationed in Italy and I ordered my 2013 Explorer through the Overseas Military Sales program. I have signed a Order Acceptance letter, and have a price locked in.... Here is what my quote is....

K8F 2013 Ford Explorer Limited 4WD 4 Door $38,107 this is after a $1,250 Rebate

302A LUX Seat Pkge/BLIS Plus Inflatable Rear Seatbelt Pkge $5,174.50

173 Second Row Bucket Seats $693.50

EXUG White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat $457.00

52T Class III Trailer Tow Package $526.00

51D 2nd Row Console $92.00

DFRT US (Domestic) Inland Freight Charge $825.00

FFTC Allowance for Gasoline + $25.00 Credit

Total Price is $45,850

Does this sound like a fair deal?

Just a quick update on my order. Today I received my VIN and the production week for my 2013 Ford Explorer 4WD Limited. Production weeks is February 27 2012. Getting really excited now!

Do you have any info on this color? My dealer just called today saying they ordering info but no color charts yet. I'm looking (hoping) for a dark navy blue and am wondering if this is going to be it. Any help or insight would be great. TIA!

the color is on Ford's site go to 2013 Explorer and choose from color bar

As another member posted, that green is an interesting colour.

Peter

Just a quick update on my order. Today I received my VIN and the production week for my 2013 Ford Explorer 4WD Limited. Production weeks is February 27 2012. Getting really excited now!
Great news NewEXOwner! I placed my order Jan 13 and am awaiting a VIN# and production date.

Thanks, but it wasn't there when I asked a few days ago. I've searched and found pics of the Mustang in this color which was what I was looking for. The color chart on Ford's site is close, but can be distorted depending on your monitor. I was thinking more of an actual picture of a vehicle.

I didn't see power tilt/telescoping steering column on 2013 site. I thought it was to be available on the 2013 MY.

Go to the page where it lists the packages and options for the Limited and click on the nicest package and you will see it listed. For some reason, they kinda hide it.

I didn't see power tilt/telescoping steering column on 2013 site. I thought it was to be available on the 2013 MY.
It is included in the Equipment Group 302A.

Peter

When I went to the Ford.com website and went to Build and Price a Limited 2013 they were correctly referring to it as an Explorer Limited AWD.
Now if they can only get the rest of their site to fall in line and get the proper badge on it, we'll be all set and hopefully clear up the continued confusion they have created. :thumbsup:

Peter

Back