Let's see, what can I powdercoat today? | Page 63 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Let's see, what can I powdercoat today?

nissan wiper 1.jpg
nissan wiper 2.jpg
nissan wiper 3.jpg
I have been practicing with my powdercoating system. So, today I thought I'd coat the wipers on my Wife's Nissan--might as well hit the ones on the Mounty also--

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Since I cant yell it in Caps I will say:

U N F R I C K I N B E L I E V A B L E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your skills keep getting Better and Better

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Project Finished

This was brought over for pictures today. I am proud to have been a part of it.

All powdercoating ( black parts) was done by yours truly, But the PAINT!!! OMG this is awesome!!!. Paint done by a local artist.

Shade side looks nice and dark, all graphics are well ghosted under a tinted clear

003.jpg

But when the sun hits it --well, look for yourself

004.jpg

005.jpg

014.jpg

013-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

So, what do you think?

A work of art.

Ditto, a work of art. Tell the owner and painter we love it... You did good too Jon.

That is beyond awesome.

i think im gonna havta change my pants, just cam a lil bit :D OMG i wish you were closer!! i would so have you do the bike im getting!

The things you coat get better and better each time. So the question is whats next? :D

Oh yea Incredible Work!!

Sweet :eek:! Now what's with the HEEP in the back ground? :p:

Great looking bike! Well done:chug:

This front fender came to me Yesterday at around noon. I had it finished by 4:00

I scrubbed it with comet, then hung it at 450 degrees for 30 minutes, let it cool and rubbed it with 400 grit under hot water. I blew it dry, heated it to 190 degrees to ensure it was dry and shot it. This finish it right out of the gun. It was installed within 8 hours of falling off the UPS truck.

Mirror black.

006.jpg

It was the fishing touch on another long term project, pictures have been earlier in this thread

DavidWhelageBike.jpg

Sweeet.

Wow. You have that down to a science. Amazing finish...

Back