• Register Today It's free!

Swap meet

whitetrashfab

Reaction score
City, State
Tenino, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 sport
On the 11th, anyone gona go? Carhartt's are required for entry...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Will most likely make an appearance. Eff the carhartts tho.

Just hope the weather is better than the early bird swap meet last month. uhg, cold, rain, and wind all at once!

I am wanting to go, looking for overpriced Bronco parts:)

Me n Dwight will be going

Chris got a spot in the "red" section where ever that is so stop by and say hi.

Will most likely make an appearance. Eff the carhartts tho.

Just hope the weather is better than the early bird swap meet last month. uhg, cold, rain, and wind all at once!

where are you from again...:D

I probably won't make it this year. Don't really need anything and nothing to sell. Plus, if I went, I am sure I would be able to find something to buy.

On the 11th, anyone gona go? Carhartt's are required for entry...

Carhartt's are required for entry???? weird

I will be at the swap meet. Looking for a small block ZF 5speed 4x4, 1356 and a ford 205, some new racing/suspension seats and something that I will probably get that I don't need.

Carhartt's are required for entry???? weird

I will be at the swap meet. Looking for a small block ZF 5speed 4x4, 1356 and a ford 205, some new racing/suspension seats and something that I will probably get that I don't need.

I know a guy in battle grounds that did have a ZF for $350

Where Im from is not the same as where I live :)

That means you made the decision to live in "nado" almost makes it worse :D

no worries, I am just giving you a hard time, besides I grew up in wilkeson:banghead:

That means you made the decision to live in "nado" almost makes it worse :D

no worries, I am just giving you a hard time, besides I grew up in wilkeson:banghead:

Its not that bad. Im in the rich beatch neighborhood between wilkeson and 'nado, so Im not really apart of either. Just means I shop at K-mart instead of Wal-Mart.

Did anyone get anything good out there today?

I got a ford np205 setup for twin stick and a shift linkage set .... Still looking for a great deal on a ZF 5speed 4x4, ranger pedals for the manual swap, a bw1356 and lots of stuff i don't know I will need yet.

Go to the portland swap meet, im sure youd find anything you want down there!

I have the manual pedals from my old Set-up (92 Ex, 4.0L/M5-OD)..if you need them.

Ryan

Back